Reviews for The Legend of the Thiasa
duchessme chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
its an amazng plot
love how the story flows
too sad to know it wont be continued
YueYang chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
No no no u have 2 update
sasunaruu chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Please continue your story I love it .
Kicki chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Oh My God. I think you just, or rather your fic, stole my heart. I totally love it! I really, really hope you're getting lot's of apprecaiting reviews, 'cause you certainly is worth it! And I hope you'll write a lot more, it's so good! I really like the way Sasuke and Naruto interact with eachother, it seems so real. Well, I'm hooked, obviously. *Giggles* Take care and good luck with college!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Nice, do update soon!
Valheru1988 chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
Hey, like the story so far... wondering if you are ever going to update this and finish it eventually. heck, you even gave a preview of the next chapter at the end...
asm613 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I read all your stories. The ideas were all original and captivating. The only problem with enjoying your stories is that you didn't finish 3 out of 4 of them. I read your reviews. People loved the stories and asked for updates; but none came. I'm sorry that you gave up writing. Thanks for sharing what you did. If you don't plan on finishing them-maybe you should consider deleting them. It's not fair to the people who you get hooked on the stories- and 3 years later, they're still asking for updates that never come.
aivivi chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Ah! Where are you! You said there was gonna be another chapter! I waited for years for this so could you please please pretty please continue?
MT chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
wow, it's been 3 years since the last time you update this fics. and now, here i am, too curious to read the next chap...

oh please, update this fics soon!

i really lov it

please?
Trainhart27 chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
SO GOD! the plot line is very creative, i love it please write more!
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 9/21/2006
This story is fabulous. I do hope you return to continue and finish it. It would be a shame not to, it is really good.
Fading Fantasies chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
OMG! This story was so interesting. I hope you have not abandoned it. Please please please update!
Teldra chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Great story :D
wingedspiral chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
It's really good, I hope that you update very very soon.

JA
WanderingWaif chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
WOW awesome story! I'm rather glad I found this. I can see you haven't updated in awhile but please update soon! It's great!

Blair