Reviews for Hateful Business
betty69blue chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
you cant just leave it like that! DAMN IT! lol thats not cool i wanna know more so update asap!
Queen-Hardradi chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
Big Fat LOL! "I am Detective Marsh and this is my partner Detective Mallow,” he introduced. “The other detective on the case, Detective Fluff"

I, to put it blutly, pissed myself laughing D I've been noticing a lot of these Food names lately, for exsample:

"Mr. Triffle" "Miss Cheesacake" "Mrs. AppleCrum" ect.

and I don't know if it's because I'm reading them all for the same authors or that it's just become popuar, ah well all good fun for me!

I Love Your Stroy! Update Soon! XD
hopelesslydemented chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Wah, cliffhanger! Yep, you are definitely evil! :p I like your story. Please don't tell me you've abandoned this fic? I think I'm gonna cry!
bluface1 chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE IT. I like the way vegeta is in this story. he's not to proud and he shows his emotions not that i'm the prince crap. i see you haven't updated in three years but i'm really looking forward to the rest of the story so PLEASE FINISH IT.
Anna chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
giirl, juss finished reading your storry...

its amaziing soo far.

why havent u been updating?

well, loved it...gonna keep checkin it to see if another chapter comes up!

DBZ maineak chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
oh they cant have their time together, thou i would have thought it wod have been funnier if mrs brief walked in. lol . but it was still good. i cant wait for the net chap
Firechild19 chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
Curse you! You are very evil! Please update soon. I liked the Marshmallow Fluff thing, it was cute. And how do parents always know...:P The spy is Glory isn't it! ISN'T IT! ...um...sorry...update! soon! please!
Soliel6 chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Coolness! Update soon. Plz for my sake.
Rei Sakura Li chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
next update? This is great! Keep going!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Hm, one thing I must say is that I'm really proud of you! You corrected the "OuIji" part. It was really annoying... x.x And, yeah. It's a bit of OOC till now, but it's alright... for now. x.x Readable, and fun, not to mention. _ Though you say one thing, then another, which can't really fit in one and the same story. At first, they don't want the two together at all, now they speak so friendly how they're perfect for each other? Doesn't make much sense... But let's hope that as I read on, things will get clearer. _
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Alright! I can't really get why people have such a damned bad taste nowadays! What a wonderful story you have there, and yet it is not understood from stupid people... But anyway! I still love it and I can't wait to see what happens next! I like your style of writing... it sounds light and fun to read... _ Just the type I love!
bob chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
wow what a great fic i love it and i can't wait to read the next part you have to update soon please!
J-Dam chapter 11 . 4/26/2005
great fic, plz check ou mines thanx
bebex2xsweet chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
ah haha damnn you! and i think i know who the spy is. ::wicked grin:: the new secretary ! tehehee. and hm i think ... dem or veggies ex girlfriend went onto his property D. hahhaha well anyways continue! fast!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 11 . 4/24/2005