Reviews for Fata Viam Invenient Fate will find a way
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Nice story and I like the way you wrote the Connor/ Angel relationship. So thanks for writing and you are a good author.
Arekanderu chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
A great fic
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
I like happy endings. The sight of Angel jogging down the beach is kinda funny, though.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
"Next time you want a makeover, let me call the Fab Five. . .I have Jai on speed dial!" I love it! I can just picture Angel in the outfit and I'm ROTFLMAO! I really love the Gwen/Connor relationship. As for their house-who said crime doesn't pay? I just wish Lindsey could have been there to relax with them (especially Kate if she's in a bikini!). This has been a truly excellent work, Dana (in spite of no Lindsey-LOL!).
Dowland chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Um, this is rather good!

Finally a Connor/Angel story that doesn't involve one overthrowing the other :)

Please continue.
Tariq chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Hi. u know what I dont like? U've been continuosly bashing Spike & showing him getting beaten. He was a cool fighter.
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
So Andrew's dead. Well, I can honestly say that's the only thing I like about this story so far.

“We can work on a plan there...and if Spike says one thing about this outfit, I’m going to stake him,
Imzadi chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Since you reposted it makes a lot more sense. It's excellent. I loved the way Connor came to Gwen's rescue, and I got a kick out of Gunn's being a little hurt that she's married. Poor Andrew. He was annoying & officious, but he shouldn't have had to die that way. And Connor won't kill but doesn't seem to mind hurting people, does he? Good chapter, Dana.
Tariq chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
Hi. Brilliant! Conner took it lot better than I expected him to. PLZ UPDATE SOON!
shahid chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
ok...i think that you missed a chapter. when did Andrew die?

anyway...plz show that WES isnt at all happy with Angel and that he feels that maybe Fred loved him coz she didnt remember what he did; show that he doubts this reality and that he blames Angel.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
Connor's discovering his past was relatively painless. There doesn't seem to be any guilt involved. Will that come later? I'm very impressed with the way Connor & Gwen are so very normal (except for the kinky sex) when they're not stealing. It reminds me of Mayor Wilkins, who was very mundane when he wasn't planning evil. Anyway, Dana, another fine chapter in an excellent story. As you've referred to Cordelia's saving Angel's life, I'm assuming that Lindsey is in suburban hell or has been shot by Lorne.
Tariq chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Hi. GREAT STORY! Although Spike wasn't so poor a fighter. He beat Angel. Beat up Buffy on numerous occasions.
VampedVixen chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
"shove it up the vampire’s ass and get it back from his ashes after I stake him" LOL! I love Connor's plan. Great action scene in this part. I got really caught up in reading that section. Wonderful work.
VampedVixen chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Nice reference to the ice hotel in Sweden. That place is really nifty, always wanted to go there. I like how you handled Andrew's character in this chapter. And the Potter joke was very fitting. Ethan does sort of remind me of an evil HP. Thje fear spell was just.. creepy. Very visual.
VampedVixen chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Nice idea with the gloves and surgical caps. Next time I rob a bank I'll be sure to remember that one. Heehee. That was a perfect pick of a song for Angel to sing for Lorne.