Reviews for The Yellow Road To Hell
Ice boy chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Why did you stop? Please countinue!
werewolf-in-training chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
I like it! Sheesh! You haven't updated in SO long! I assume this story is dead?
Vullinia chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
love it ;) please update soon
Avelera chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
The chapter title alone sent me into hysterics. Now, I normally don't read "first time fanfics" but this has a refreshing style to it that I'm enjoying _
Azure Mint chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get more fics in there. And that's where this belongs anyway. :-)
OO7O chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
They are great motivation!

Great story.

Hilariously funny and wonderful.

Keep going.. and well update soon.

Wow... who knew Fiyero knew any type of magic?

He has a brain AFTERALL! (pun intended)

Deilf Amhran chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
I thought that was very well-down actually.
Deilf Amhran chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
"'Aww! Well except for the extreme naïve-ness, she's not too bad.'"

That's great...
Deilf Amhran chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
The politican crack was funny, actually.

This amusing. There are a bunch of gems in here:

"Dorothy began to help the Tinman move his arms and “helped” the Tinman put down his axe. Okay, she shoved his arm down. He gasped, obviously from some amount of pain inflicted."

"‘Wow. I’m obviously dealing with two know-nothings. This one is too naïve to think straight and this one is too depressed to walk straight. Whata bunch.’"
Deilf Amhran chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
I think it's cool how you're incoporating the Wicked musical with the oh-so-famous movie. Very clever!

I reviewed so don't drop a house on me! _
Deilf Amhran chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Ho. This is funny!

"During his dance, some straw fell out of his stomach. Dorothy screeched thinking her new friend was going to die. Fiyero rolled his eyes."

was particually funny.
dwut chapter 6 . 8/23/2005

hahahaha laughed for about 10 million years there!
SabrinaFair chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
this story is pretty good so far. i really like the title "The Yellow Road to Hell" hehe...i look forward to more!
datswatutink chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
This is a great story idea!

Keep writing! I've always had my own idea's of what the Fiyaro/Elphaba meetings would have been like for him when they were following the yellow brick road. :D

keep it up!