Reviews for What If
Grey chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I liked the idea, but it was kind of short...and the characters are weird. But, being obsessed with Ozzy things I still like the idea. Please, write more!
OO7O chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
wo. I feel like writing a ton of reviews.

Yipee. I love Fiyero/Elphaba. I am an INTENSE Dorothy hater. I think that Tinswoodman and the Lion just get in the way sometiems.

Needless to say, I liked it.
Loser chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I like it!

Funny, but I have a weird sense of humor...

Anyway, continue...

[starts singing to pass time]
ashley chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Love it! Bravo! Will you keep going? It's soo good! Great job!
AniMesXVIII chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
okay i definatly liked this ending more! its very dark...but dorothy dies so who really cares? but it was really good! please make more endings!(and if dorothy happens to die so be it)

Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Aw, DIE DOROTHY! VERY good ending! I likie!
Artemidora chapter 1 . 9/29/2004

This is good. I love the end!

It was very good.

It made me laugh and cheer. YAY!

Thank you!

palindromical chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Very fun. DORTHY DIED! YAY! I hate Dorthy. Anyone who hurts Elphaba deserves to die. Die slowly and painfully. Have their heart cut out with a spoon. Have- Sorry, I'll shut up. I'm getting carried away. :) Anywho, it's a cute idea, all this I mean. It's all big fun. DORTHY DIED! Mwahahahaha! Anyhow, bye bye. I've got to go now. Update soon! ~SMs~
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 8/23/2004

yay! i liked it... alot! bye
bubblesnbrooms chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
i really liked that ending. i can't wait to see what else u can come up with.

wickedwitchoftheNE chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
it was about time that brat died! i loved it write more!
Cathleen Turner123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love that!
Njcaligirl Sarah chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I'm back with another review! Hey, you might want to deticate a fan fic chapter to Roseline... she's reviewd to all of the fics that i have. Pretty loyal... Any way, nice job! I like it. _
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Fun idea. Is it a quick one shot, or is there going to be more? One quick the last line supposed to read "most defiantly"? I had a feeling it was supposed to be 'definitely'...but defiantly COULD work, sort of, so it was amusing.
Rosaline chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Aw. Tis so cute. I like the idea of this. Keep up the good work. Great job so far!