Reviews for Corrupting Purity
Requiem For The Innocent chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ah, his name is Muraki Kazutaka. Muraki being his surname.
Drogan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
*Squeal* OMIGOD! *More fangirlish gibberish* You wrote a Yami no Matsuei fanfic! It is, like, my dream come true! I would kiss you if we didn't live, like, 10 miles away from each other! I do hope that you continue to write in this fandom (Even though you should finish those Trigun fics, too ;;).

Gettin' off 'o topic.

As usual, your description is beautiful, and I am in love with your take on the characters.

I'm sorry I havn't reviewed in a while, I havn't been on all that much.

DANCE WITH ME!

Dro-chan sends her LOve!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is exactly what I figured Muraki would be like if he had succeeded in Kyoto. Scary guy. Good fic!
Meriitite chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I would've given an exemplary review, if it weren't for a few things.

First, the name is Muraki Kazutaka, in the Japanese style of family name first, given name last. Therefore, it would be the Muraki family, not the Kazutaka family.

Second, you use an awful lot of author's notes.

Third, it's not clear exactly how Muraki gave Saki Tsuzuki's body. If you could clarify that, great, cuz I'm not sure if Tsuzuki is dead or if his soul is trapped in a bottle somewhere o.o;;

Fourth, the Prometheus thing was pretty random. You didn't really expand on the idea very much, which was a shame especially after you went through all the trouble of retelling the story.

Other than that, a decent first YnM fic. And I think the reason there aren't many Saki/Muraki fics is that...well...Saki's just a head, and I think he's cool like that.