Reviews for Things are Looking up
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...It was okay, until I got to where you summarized.

If you don't want to write this story then don't. Don't summarize things. You could've had the story pick up where Harry woke up or a dozen other different things. But to summarize, it's just lazy. It shows a disinterest in your subject matter and a lack of imagination. I'll stop reading here.
mjjktlgmail.com chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Didn't actually read the story. Just wanted to say thanks for the warning. I'm running.
Gondegoogoo chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
Not bad. I feel ur plot is quite strong, and your grammar perhaps can be improved a little? If not, this story is very good!:D
Crazy-Physco chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
great chapter. i really like this story so far.
honore chapter 20 . 10/9/2007
yes you are so right. You took your rime and wrote a sweet story and you rushed the end into two paragraphs, why? Please let me know when the rewrite is up. Looking forward to it then. Thanks
Ev chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Hm. You're right. This story does suck.

Well, bye.
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
GODRICS HOLLOW! yay
Otspock chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I am not even going to read this story due to your summary. If you don't like what you are writing, stop and delete the story. Don't waste space on the internet and thought in writing it!
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 20 . 11/3/2005
All righty then... Good story but... YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE SEVERUS IN IT! *pant pant* Alright I'm done. For now... *smirk* Now, go redo the story! Go! Go! *inocent smile* : :? By the way, I'm slurping on a green apple slushie right now... #Severus Snape: Enough of talking about yourself! Grr. She just goes on and on about her disgusting habits... Ugh... Fanfic authour wanna-be's...#

Miralyn Dawn
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
Oh, I love king's corners! I'm pretty good at it. hehehe... hehe... he... TraLaLa! Good chappy by the way.

Melilot Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern

(My Hobbit name)
darkforces chapter 20 . 10/28/2005
Its very good, i liked it, you might want to proof read it and change some typos you made such as top insted of to, but apart from thats its really good.
darkforces chapter 11 . 10/27/2005
So far i really like it, you write really well, i lose track of time when im writing too, i started writing at 10 once and whn i looked up again it was 12
akinaria chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Things are looking up.

The Comic Relief figures work out as a galleon being just over £5 or $9. Rowling flippantly threw out the figure £5.

This doesn't correlate with the looks though and there are various theories varying from £3 to £120. The high value end works better because Ron was supposed to have never seen a galleon before. If it was only worth £5 then they would be on the streets not merely poor. Makes Harry's wand a bit expensive though.

I don't think ROwling has thought it through very well, which means that you can pretty much do what you like. You can always blame inflation or economic change.

Wikipedia has stuff like that in it, you could always check it out there!

smiles,

Akinaria xx
Porcelain Prayer chapter 20 . 8/8/2005
Brilliant ending! Wow, I just finished this whole thing... only took me FOREVER! But well worth it. I must tell you, the summary drove me in to read it! Well done!
HecateDeMort chapter 20 . 2/7/2005
will there be a sequel, this is great