Reviews for Shoot The Moon
Avestia chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Oh! You've got to comtinue! I wonder what Remus will say to that?
FallacyFallacy chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
I liked it!

I, at least, want you to continue. Remus was always one of my favourite charactors, along with the Marauders, Lily, Ginny, and after the 3rd movie, hermione, so this is cool. There aren't many Rem/Her fics, at least as many as there are Rem/Gin and Rem/Lil. WHICH THERE SHOULD BE MORE OF! Well, I'm adding them in my story. It's not on , tho. Even though it's 52 pages long, it's just about me going to Hogwarts in the MWPP era.

Ok, I'll stop talking now. *Boy, I'm off track*

N E Way, add one to your list of 'Continue's.
NativeMoon chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
I am loving your story. Hermione and Lupin already thrown together in his has as the story starts. I am wondering how that came to be and what is going to happen after the kiss.

Remus definately seems to feel something for her...what you have written feels really nice.

I do hope that you will continue with it. I have added it to my favourites 8 )
Siriusly Searching for Black chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Nice start. I'm not a fan of Student/Teacher fics. Well, besides Remus/Luna. But this one looked interesting and I thought I'd try it out. Very good. Still not a fan of the ship, but it was enjoyable!
Sthlm chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Isn't Remus much older than Hermione? Well maybe it dosen't matter in the wizarding world, you probably live longer or so! very sweet, pleas continue! Love Sthlm!
Nastasia chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Hi! I reealy enjoyed reading this! I love what you have so far and I HOPE you update soon! :D YAAYY! hehe :D

Sincerely,