Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 7/21
"They were horrible, but they were consistent." Perfect logic right there. I have to say I agree. This has been a very interesting prologue. Harry angsting about his past usually annoys me but you managed to do it right. It wasn't over the top, he wasn't raging up a storm. He was just stating the facts and being resigned to them.
Calmzone1 chapter 43 . 7/8
Great story from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing. I like the original version, but I also like the alternate where he confesses to be Harry. I think it was very fitting. Well done.
TheCauldron chapter 41 . 5/25
I loved this. Brilliant story and plot, believable characters, well paced. Fantastic job. Bravo!
anaraz chapter 43 . 3/5
it was nice reading your fic
KoreanMusicFan chapter 26 . 2/16
its my second time reading this and i have to ask, how was Heru scrying the last piece of the puzzle to who he was? I never did work that out.
KitkatMoon chapter 43 . 2/16
awesome story
JaxieRose chapter 43 . 1/27
I just reread this after several years, just as amazing as the first time!
You did not make the intentions of heru to reveal snape and dumbledore certain things like the memories and the journal. There was no pov for dumbledore and snape to know their thoughts. And how could harry entrust that old coot after your first few chapters with harry's thoughts. It is a complete 180 of harry. Though there are many details and such but the reasons why, intentions and what others thoughts was not clear. It was very confusing. I do not like it. It makes harry too saintly too light and managed to make him a martyr which he does not want. After all that he has been through i do not think harry could still be too light too trusting.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 41 . 11/30/2014
You should really do a sequel where Salazar comes back into the picture somehow. Perhaps having a dark lord from another part of the world following after him for some reason.
I've read this story a half dozen times now and keep coming back for more.
Polymer1 chapter 43 . 10/8/2014
You know, I must wonder if you write the way you do just to teach less literate minds words of more than two syllables and obscure meanings.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/23/2014
good story
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love it so far!
Fenrir The Ongebonden chapter 43 . 8/1/2014
i LOVE this story it was very captivating and it held my attention not many stories can keep me entertained long enough to finish them so kudos to you my fellow write.

Fenrir
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
THIS is one of the BEST Snarry ficcies on the net. :) Thank you for writing this MASTERPIECES.
P.S. You what I LOVE about you? That you are one of the few authors on this site where ALL your fic;s are completed, and do not leave people hanging with wonderful tales not completed. THANK YOU FOR THAT! :)