Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
Hasunohana88 chapter 43 . 8/13
Really great !
JessieDog chapter 20 . 8/9
LOVING this story. Exceptionally well written, and the plot is well constructed & thought out.
I SO want to see where you take this
WELL That was unexpected O.o o.O
I'm finding this fic original and a fun read! *applause to you!*
smiles2go chapter 43 . 8/6
Something so very different. totally amazing.
JazzdeWatt chapter 9 . 8/3
Oh my.. The feels .-. You've made me quite attached to your version of the founders era. Also, Salazar's character developement is fantastic. Everyones is. I'll surely miss them :')

You're a marvelous writer. Definetly the best I have ever come across.
LuneDelCielo chapter 43 . 8/3
Beautiful 3
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 7/21
"They were horrible, but they were consistent." Perfect logic right there. I have to say I agree. This has been a very interesting prologue. Harry angsting about his past usually annoys me but you managed to do it right. It wasn't over the top, he wasn't raging up a storm. He was just stating the facts and being resigned to them.
Calmzone1 chapter 43 . 7/8
Great story from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing. I like the original version, but I also like the alternate where he confesses to be Harry. I think it was very fitting. Well done.
TheCauldron chapter 41 . 5/25
I loved this. Brilliant story and plot, believable characters, well paced. Fantastic job. Bravo!
anaraz chapter 43 . 3/5
it was nice reading your fic
KoreanMusicFan chapter 26 . 2/16
its my second time reading this and i have to ask, how was Heru scrying the last piece of the puzzle to who he was? I never did work that out.
KitkatMoon chapter 43 . 2/16
awesome story
JaxieRose chapter 43 . 1/27
I just reread this after several years, just as amazing as the first time!
You did not make the intentions of heru to reveal snape and dumbledore certain things like the memories and the journal. There was no pov for dumbledore and snape to know their thoughts. And how could harry entrust that old coot after your first few chapters with harry's thoughts. It is a complete 180 of harry. Though there are many details and such but the reasons why, intentions and what others thoughts was not clear. It was very confusing. I do not like it. It makes harry too saintly too light and managed to make him a martyr which he does not want. After all that he has been through i do not think harry could still be too light too trusting.