Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
denaera chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
"Harry's date with Voldemort"... why did i find this funny?!D i have to stop and laugh first!
Pederast Snape chapter 43 . 7/17/2021
The magical gods punished Snape for ever thinking perverted thoughts about the Chosen One.
So they impaled him ass first on a crumbling pillar in Tarturus. For ever.
Five trillion years later Snape was just beginning to regret being such a nasty pedo cunt..
His end .. was extremely painful .. for eternity ..
Li-Ion78 chapter 16 . 6/19/2021
we need to get to the plot im crying here
Li-Ion78 chapter 14 . 6/19/2021
i do not get t his relationship at all jesus chriust
Li-Ion78 chapter 11 . 6/19/2021
urgh now the pairing starts. severus was never my favorite character in the books, hes just a bully that enabled children of bad behaviors
Li-Ion78 chapter 9 . 6/19/2021
the way you wrote this some pieces come vague and need more info and drama to flesh out the founders
Li-Ion78 chapter 8 . 6/19/2021
girl i dont know what to say except what the fuck is with the inaction with the bigotry? you know that harry has the sway because he is the brother of salazar why allow this enabling when he himself hate the bigotry that slytherin stands for? is he trying to maintain the status quo, if so then he is no better than any slytherin that started this bigotry. he shouldve been more proactive about this, any person who. travel to the past would actually try to curb those behaviors before it could fester, regardless of salazars personality
EacMoon-Dancer chapter 3 . 6/7/2021
it's funny cause heru means metal where l'm from
moonprincess97524 chapter 35 . 6/5/2021
I love how you have Remus figure out everything in this chapter. I REALLY love Sirius' reaction to the idea of having kids.
eshraq chapter 15 . 5/26/2021
tell me I'm not the only one who thinks of NCT's Mark when mark starts acting sly and shit..
what?
just me.. OK
shadewatcher chapter 43 . 5/7/2021
Muwahahahahahahahaaa! Love love love it!
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 5/6/2021
*cackles* Ooooh Fate has a seriously twisted sense of humor. Or maybe it's justice, as in teaching both sides of this squabble a hard lesson.
Jmw03u chapter 43 . 3/21/2021
This has been a really great story. I love the plot. It seemed very different from others I had read. I was engaged the whole time I was reading. Thank you for writing this.
Lyria17 chapter 43 . 3/10/2021
This was a really good story. I had a lot of fun reading it, it was very well thought out, I liked your characters and your plot. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us!
YvousSlitherin chapter 1 . 1/31/2021