Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
hi I
Beba Alq chapter 43 . 5/26/2023
Love it3
cnor9602 chapter 8 . 4/4/2023
Watchers council may be unimaginative but it’s really a shame that it didn’t stick around. Harry could have benefited in his childhood if they had
cnor9602 chapter 7 . 4/3/2023
Married and about to have a baby! He’s so well written that you can really feel the disconnect he has in his marriage. He’s content but not fulfilled
cnor9602 chapter 5 . 4/3/2023
Harry’s a dad!
cnor9602 chapter 4 . 4/3/2023
Wide hips and no squinting
cnor9602 chapter 2 . 4/3/2023
I always felt like Harry should be angrier than he is in the books. With the exception of OOTP he is way more accepting of things than one would expect. I like the way you’re writing him.
cnor9602 chapter 1 . 4/3/2023
I’m hooked! Moving on to the next chapter
lucifyr04 chapter 22 . 3/29/2023
Fuck bye
lucifyr04 chapter 21 . 3/29/2023
Omygod. I just wrote in the previous chapter how you should stop giving in to favors. Bruh wtf? You're so fucking ugh. Is Albus your fcking father? Why did he wonder what to do with you? Does he dictate your life? Wtfwtfwtf. I'm not pissed at Albus. I'm pissed at Heru. It's like you wrote experiences for him and yet his personality doesn't show those experiences. It's infuriating.
lucifyr04 chapter 20 . 3/29/2023
I still dont like it. He's becoming Albus' subordinate at this point. I just don't like how you're supposed to be on a higher standing than them, given your relationship to one of the founders, yet you are at the beck and call for Albus. Like stop. I was even waiting for you to ask what you asked from Severus: "What do I get out of it?" You know trade of favors. Ugh
lucifyr04 chapter 18 . 3/29/2023
Istg can he stop giving in to Dumbledore's requests? You already know that he's a manipulative mf and yet you always give in.
lucifyr04 chapter 16 . 3/29/2023