Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
anaraz chapter 43 . 3/5
it was nice reading your fic
KoreanMusicFan chapter 26 . 2/16
its my second time reading this and i have to ask, how was Heru scrying the last piece of the puzzle to who he was? I never did work that out.
KitkatMoon chapter 43 . 2/16
awesome story
JaxieRose chapter 43 . 1/27
I just reread this after several years, just as amazing as the first time!
You did not make the intentions of heru to reveal snape and dumbledore certain things like the memories and the journal. There was no pov for dumbledore and snape to know their thoughts. And how could harry entrust that old coot after your first few chapters with harry's thoughts. It is a complete 180 of harry. Though there are many details and such but the reasons why, intentions and what others thoughts was not clear. It was very confusing. I do not like it. It makes harry too saintly too light and managed to make him a martyr which he does not want. After all that he has been through i do not think harry could still be too light too trusting.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 41 . 11/30/2014
You should really do a sequel where Salazar comes back into the picture somehow. Perhaps having a dark lord from another part of the world following after him for some reason.
I've read this story a half dozen times now and keep coming back for more.
Polymer1 chapter 43 . 10/8/2014
You know, I must wonder if you write the way you do just to teach less literate minds words of more than two syllables and obscure meanings.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/23/2014
good story
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love it so far!
Fenrir The Ongebonden chapter 43 . 8/1/2014
i LOVE this story it was very captivating and it held my attention not many stories can keep me entertained long enough to finish them so kudos to you my fellow write.

Fenrir
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
THIS is one of the BEST Snarry ficcies on the net. :) Thank you for writing this MASTERPIECES.
P.S. You what I LOVE about you? That you are one of the few authors on this site where ALL your fic;s are completed, and do not leave people hanging with wonderful tales not completed. THANK YOU FOR THAT! :)
lunaatje123 chapter 43 . 6/12/2014
Thank you for the story, I enjoyed it a lot!
I really liked how you did the interactions between the characters, especially those between Heru and Salazar, Snape, Sirius and Remus. I also thought your way of defeating Voldemort in this fic was interesting.
TheKode2ne1 chapter 43 . 6/3/2014
I absolutely loved the story. I liked the plot, the back stories, and intricate details to Heru's divination teaching. While super!Harry is not liked by some, I found his weaknesses to be present (the potions) and relevant to the story.
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014