Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
I enjoyed this immensely. Well done.
Dreams-Twilight chapter 43 . 7/7
Wonderful ! Thank you so much !
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 43 . 6/10
Loved it

~Stasia
SiriyBlack chapter 43 . 5/27
This is really well thought out and I have to say one of my new favorites!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 4 . 4/23
So they're the first metamorphages, (I know that's not how you spell it, oh well) interesting.
bluekitnaru chapter 8 . 4/16
"Heru didn't smile a great deal over the next few years".

that is one of the most sad lines i've read...

good jod!
MissNikita chapter 8 . 3/31
Brilliant story, often time travel only goes back to the 1970's, this story is actually original
toniaosakwe chapter 43 . 3/26
best fanfic ever
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 43 . 3/15
oh holy mother of the Wizarding world! I have been entranced by stories before ... but thus one is truly captivating. I will be looking forward to reading glasses more of your stories that are already posted and those that are to come.
charm13insomnia chapter 41 . 2/23
awesome fic
reader1writer1 chapter 41 . 2/7
Great story. I love it :)
artimismoon95 chapter 43 . 1/14
This was great, I'm glad there was the extra what if chapter where he told everyone who he used to be, I would have kept trying to think up ways he would tell them forever otherwise. Also I liked your subtle Princess Bride refrence in the death eater meeting scene, ' to the pain'. If it was a refrence... sometimes I just find happy accident refrences.
witchofbixley chapter 41 . 12/1/2015
Probably you don't read reviews anymore but I just had to say I thought your story the best I've read (and I've read hundreds). Great characterisation and plot, and dialogue etc. And the most original concepts I've seen. But the summary sucks as I skipped this story at least five times...
denique chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I don' t know if you even check reviews from story finished for so long. But I have to say I loved it then and I love it now :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 43 . 11/23/2015
Thank you so much for writing this I really like the alternate ending, I feel that it was truer to cannon Harry. I really enjoyed reading this.