Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
lmo27 chapter 1 . 8/15
love this. I think I have read it 6 or 7 times by now. once very year or so thank you for this amazing work
Love the story- can't decide whether i like Harry's secret coming out more or staying secret. The first time i read this i definitely preferred the former, but I can see the benefits of the latter. I find it rather amusing to see everyone's reactions though, so I am very glad you have both. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece!
namisnakama chapter 1 . 6/11
that was a great story! im glad you also included a alternate ending!
Skywroe chapter 41 . 5/31
I really enjoyed this vey much. Thank you
Evienancy chapter 43 . 4/13
Loved this fic! Super cool idea!
shera98 chapter 41 . 3/20
This story was really interesting! I liked it a lot. I love that Severus figured out Heru's secret.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
Would Lucius or Draco really be stupid enough to try and take down a werewolf in a school full if children...though I imagine Lucius could get Remus removed then go after him though if he is removed from the staff there would be no point in going after him.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
I'm surprised it took Severus as long as it did to guess that Heru is Harry...though I'm not sure how the scraping clued him in since Harry was pants at Divination lol.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
Lol Lucius sounds like Salazar with getting Heru to begat a child since he was of age..except Lucius is pushing for a Portrait of Mark. Why would you want a portrait of Mark when he is so young? Unless he is trying to hint that Mark may be dead in the near future and the Portrait will be a handy keepsake?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
Should Heru be letting Mark roam around the castle, what's to stop a Slytherin student stunning and port keying him out to Voldemort?
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 11/7/2016
Haha one rat down and a Toad to go lol.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
Lol at least she hasn't brought the blood quill out yet.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
Nothing like painting a target on Marks back as Dumbledore!
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
Amazing how fast they forgot their Savior eh? Or how truly rotten they treated him.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
Nice of Dumbledore to freely give Harrys possessions away..I'm sure he will give his vault possessions away just as freely to eh? What I find disgusting us no one feels any remorse about how they treated Harry all they can think about us the fact that he's dead and now there is no weapon to aim at Voldemort.