Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
Aqua666 chapter 43 . 9/16
You left me speechless... I suppose a thank you and very well done will have to do.. though, it does not adequately describe the brilliance of this story...
Hasunohana88 chapter 43 . 8/13
Really great !
JessieDog chapter 20 . 8/9
LOVING this story. Exceptionally well written, and the plot is well constructed & thought out.
I SO want to see where you take this
WELL That was unexpected O.o o.O
I'm finding this fic original and a fun read! *applause to you!*
smiles2go chapter 43 . 8/6
Something so very different. totally amazing.
JazzdeWatt chapter 9 . 8/3
Oh my.. The feels .-. You've made me quite attached to your version of the founders era. Also, Salazar's character developement is fantastic. Everyones is. I'll surely miss them :')

You're a marvelous writer. Definetly the best I have ever come across.
LuneDelCielo chapter 43 . 8/3
Beautiful 3
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 7/21
"They were horrible, but they were consistent." Perfect logic right there. I have to say I agree. This has been a very interesting prologue. Harry angsting about his past usually annoys me but you managed to do it right. It wasn't over the top, he wasn't raging up a storm. He was just stating the facts and being resigned to them.
Calmzone1 chapter 43 . 7/8
Great story from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing. I like the original version, but I also like the alternate where he confesses to be Harry. I think it was very fitting. Well done.
TheCauldron chapter 41 . 5/25
I loved this. Brilliant story and plot, believable characters, well paced. Fantastic job. Bravo!
anaraz chapter 43 . 3/5
it was nice reading your fic
KoreanMusicFan chapter 26 . 2/16
its my second time reading this and i have to ask, how was Heru scrying the last piece of the puzzle to who he was? I never did work that out.
KitkatMoon chapter 43 . 2/16
awesome story
JaxieRose chapter 43 . 1/27
I just reread this after several years, just as amazing as the first time!