Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
sarahsezlove chapter 43 . 7/9
I’ve spent my day totally engrossed.
Thank you.
BarbyBells chapter 43 . 4/30
I absolutely loved this! great story! What a plot twist!I would have never imagined something like this! I've been reading fanfiction for years so I truly appreciate when an author can surprise me. Thank you for this.
moodysavage chapter 35 . 4/14
I like how you establish relationships without being obvious.
moodysavage chapter 30 . 4/14
'insincere civility and a cessation of overt hostility' lol that turn of phrase is awesome
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/11
And this chapter... oh my gosh gruesome!
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/11
I am so glad Salazar left a letter.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 4/10
He's leaving! I actually enjoyed Harry's time with the founders a lot. I'm glad he was able to be a father and stay long enough for all his children to remember him. I feel bad for his brother so I hope he leaves some message for Harry.
MajaS chapter 43 . 4/2
I really enjoy the things you write. This was fun and engaging but some things I would have liked in more detail.
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 26 . 3/26
I have read this fiction many many times and it's still as good as when I read it the first time! This is one of my top five favorite HP fanfictions.
Larenars chapter 43 . 3/26
A really awesome story. Very original and interesting.
Opast chapter 4 . 1/7
I really like your story so far. Very interesting. THANKS
mannd1068 chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
Very much enjoyed this ride!
Kimmytrainer chapter 43 . 10/21/2017
I really loved this story. Wonderful plot and world building. Thanks so much for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 42 . 10/21/2017
The chapter ending is a little quick, but I'm glad you wrote this extra. I really wanted to see this happen at some point.
Kimmytrainer chapter 41 . 10/21/2017
Sweet, I love the roles everyone fit into in the end