Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
Erimenthe chapter 43 . 9/16
I love this story. It is so different and I love the fact that by being someone else, because that's what he did when he grew from Harry into Heru, he was able to actually get past his past and grow to love and be loved by Severus. I love the way he played the game with Lucius and Voldemort while staying neutrally light lol, and yay for the mark and lycanthropy being dismantled and destroyed. I love that he adopted the kids (in both times) and that he could do the tapestry work to reach the end of all of this, as well as the spellwork to "fix" Voldemort. The different endings was great and either one of them would have fit perfectly.
naninook chapter 42 . 8/25
Utterly fabulous, I was enthralled for every second of this story.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 8/14
I'm not a big fan of stories recapping the events of the canonical books, but I must say, you did an excellent job in the prologue here. You kept things succinct, and built interest by bringing in your Harry's perspective on things - weaving in the impressions you want to build of what his mindset is like.
sarahsezlove chapter 43 . 7/9
I’ve spent my day totally engrossed.
Thank you.
BarbyBells chapter 43 . 4/30
I absolutely loved this! great story! What a plot twist!I would have never imagined something like this! I've been reading fanfiction for years so I truly appreciate when an author can surprise me. Thank you for this.
moodysavage chapter 35 . 4/14
I like how you establish relationships without being obvious.
moodysavage chapter 30 . 4/14
'insincere civility and a cessation of overt hostility' lol that turn of phrase is awesome
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/11
And this chapter... oh my gosh gruesome!
moodysavage chapter 18 . 4/11
I am so glad Salazar left a letter.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 4/10
He's leaving! I actually enjoyed Harry's time with the founders a lot. I'm glad he was able to be a father and stay long enough for all his children to remember him. I feel bad for his brother so I hope he leaves some message for Harry.
MajaS chapter 43 . 4/2
I really enjoy the things you write. This was fun and engaging but some things I would have liked in more detail.
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 26 . 3/26
I have read this fiction many many times and it's still as good as when I read it the first time! This is one of my top five favorite HP fanfictions.
Larenars chapter 43 . 3/26
A really awesome story. Very original and interesting.
Opast chapter 4 . 1/7
I really like your story so far. Very interesting. THANKS
mannd1068 chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
Very much enjoyed this ride!