Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
jimhh chapter 19 . 4/14/2010
Tip one, Homesexuality is sick this was a good fic to start with then you had to make it sick. Homosexuals are an abomination and should not be tolerated, and

no its not ok to be gay, and sayint it is just to be politicaly correct is wrong, and to say that they where borne that way is a slap in the face of god. It is a

life style choice and any god fearing human being should be offended by such actions and not take up the mantal and accept it. I can no longer read your fic's as

I find them disgusting. Good luck on judgement day as it is god who will cast judgement and you have no hope of being saved if you practice this life style.

Remember Jesues said to obey all of Gods Laws not just the ones you find acceptable.
Ally chapter 43 . 4/3/2010
Hi! I really liked the story - it kept me up all night... It was very long and very detailed, which I think is good. I would have liked to get to know what became of Salazar - you said that on Heru's family tapestry it didn't show any death date. Is that only because he changed his identity through blood magic before he died, or is it because he is still alive? I would like to think the latter, and that Heru would meet him in present time to clear up things between them, but I guess the former is more likely... One other thing about your story, one thing in one of the early chapters, was how fast you started using "Heru" as his name, you didn't even wait until his identity and name was actually changed. I believe there was a reason, or was that simply the easiest? If you would like to answer my questions, you can reach me at "anonymous _ snake " (remove the spaces, and replace the "." with an actual dot). If you find me annoying, or just don't have the time, or the answers to my questions, feel free to ignore me, as I would presume you just don't check the comments you receive after the story is complete.

Best wishes

Ally chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
"...There may come a day when it may conceivably be dangerous to bear the name of Slytherin. If this unhappy event should ever occur, I urge you most strongly to adopt a new name, one that is safe from immediate association with our great house."

Btw, that is totally my favorite line. Period, end of sentence. It's cool, and shiver inducing and just awesome. A straight to your soul line.

Now to continue rereading. _
Spirix chapter 43 . 3/11/2010
I really enjoyed the level of sophistication and eloquence you brought to this story. I found myself wishing avidly for the same grace of tongue your characters exhibit with ease.

Thank you for a wonderful story rapt with mystery and intrigue.

serenityselena chapter 43 . 3/7/2010
great story ... it was a pleasure reading it _
kiki chapter 43 . 2/20/2010
You have a wonderful gift with words. loved it.
Dragonanzar chapter 43 . 1/7/2010
great story. i really enjoyed how slytherin harry/heru ended up being. i also love all the abilities you gave him. this was very well thought out!
Krylenta chapter 41 . 12/6/2009
this was a wonder full story and i must applaud you for your work. i normaly dont like severusxharry story's. you briged the age gap most skill fully.
Nora Summers chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
One word: Amazing.
SnapeAngel chapter 43 . 11/15/2009
great story! the slash is mild so not disgusting (i don't like sex scenes even when they are hetro so the 'hinted at' sex in this story is approperate and appreciated)

I loved how harry/heru learned how to 'live' and grew up when he was with the founders..i don't think he would ever had had that chance if not for fate steping in and offering him such a deal

great work!
SnapeAngel chapter 35 . 11/15/2009
poor confused! lol
SnapeAngel chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
love the story so the 'perferences' that salazar has for his wife, lol so funny!
Key of Ra chapter 43 . 10/19/2009
This was an incredible piece of work and I'm more than slightly ashamed to realize that I never left a review for it.

Crumbling Pedestal was an absolute delight to read. The time-travel was well done and the founders were realistic, something most time-travel fics I've read have a tendency to fail at. Salazar's reasons for leaving the school were thought out in a way that most authors wouldn't have taken time to do.

So, all in all, thank you for your writing; it's an absolute joy to read.

Harriverse chapter 43 . 9/25/2009
What a delightful story you have written. Quite plausible, too. Harry's alternate life was interesting, but a note about how 'fate' had made it possible for him to acclimate to the language and culture of medieval England would have helped me understand how easily he fit into a very different society. The founders came off as decent people and Salazar was interesting. I did find it a bit odd that Salazar would take on another identity when he was so proud, but it was a necessary part of the plot. Was there a war or other event that necessitated Heru's original family needing to change their name? It was nice that when Severus figured everything out he didn't go nuts on Heru. Lucius turned out to be a bit dysfunctional in how he tried to protect Draco, but the sentiment was there. I liked aspects of the second ending, but I think you chose the right one as the 'official' ending.
Erroneously chapter 41 . 9/23/2009
I really enjoyed this story, especially the way you showed the relationship between Heru and Severus :D
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »