Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
Amineh1825 chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
What about Dobby?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Is the scar hidden? If Severus gains the parseltongue ability he will be able to find out Harry's secrets from the portraits won't he?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Here is risking a lot letting Dumbledore see that, I think Severus has cottoned on to the idea if not truly believing that both Herus are the same person. The pensive memories before or after the potions accident that created the metamorphi gene? If Mark was never introduced to the first boy then why did Theo come in they wouldn't know at this point that Mark us Heru's son.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
Lol just how badly will Severus freak out that the man in front of him is named Heru Slytherin previously known as Harry Potter and us the actual blood brother of Salazar Slytherin? Would he be shocked or would he automatically fall back into the hatred of Harry Potter? When is Salazar going to show up?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
I don't think Heru really likes Dumbledore eh? I wonder how hard Dumbledore will fight to keep everything under the auspice of it being school property?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
So was Dumbledore calling Severus or Voldemort...or was he freaked out by Mark coming in and the two if them talking to the snake...well if nothing else Severus has more than enough proof that he is a Slytherin lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
Lol I wonder if either Severus or Dumbledore caught on to the fact of why Heru kept pushing his sleeves up? Wonder why Heru hasn't tried to help the Harry Potter that was entered into the Tournament and what will happen after the third task.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Harry seems to like to collect children. I'm guessing he is back in the summer before his fourth year? But is their a Harry Potter already here or not? Is Salazar Voldemort?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
It's sad that he had to leave the children behind. But in the end it would be safer for them..I wonder if that us how the Potter line became?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Well Heru's rather unorthodox life of caring for his three children as well as his brothers two would explain the ambiguity of the Founders history.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Lol somehow I have a feeling Heru was not a typical husband..but at least he got it up enough to get her pregnant lol. Is the Phoenix a young Fawkes or a descendant?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
If only the present magical society knew just how much influence Harry had in Hogwarts. At least it's giving him a respite from the wretchedness of his life in the future.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Interesting at least it lets him have an heir, even though he's gay. But which Slytherin brother beget Voldemort?
RoseLilian chapter 42 . 10/15/2016
It's a very well written story, though Harry is more of a power than cannon. But again, the reason for that makes sense (he must use up a lot of magic to keep Voldy's soul piece from contaminating him). It could also explain his temper problems since the constant turmoil would have a negative effect on him.
10thwhovian chapter 27 . 9/12/2016
And I'm officially late for work because I got sucked in and lost track of time lol. This story was not at all what I expected, and I did pass it over several times because the summary didn't catch my eye. I am very pleased that I decided to give it a try, as it is one of the most interesting stories I have read in a long time. I'm constantly surprised by how things play out, and I have no clue what's going to happen next, which is refreshing after so many formulaic fics. :-)
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »