Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
E.A.V chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
very nice story...i enjoyed how you made Harry's life as a slytherin as realistic as posible...i can't wait to see what comes next.
Eaiva le Fay chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
This is an excellent story! Heru's life in the past has been very interesting, and to me very realistic. I can't wait to see what happens next. He'll be back in his time, or in another time (still in the past, or further in the future than his time)? I just can't wait to see the fallout of everything.
Dreamfall chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Excelling, he's going home! And aged just about right to be a nice Harry/Snape? Either way *grin* Good chapter, but I'm looking forward to the next one, where he's back in the present, even more!
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
Please update soon!
keira chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
what a way to end the chapter, it left me so excited for the next one! things are coming along great are'nt they? hope to see and update soon!
SithelfJen chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Great chapter. can't wait for Harry to return to the future. I'm wondering how the past will effect the future now.

Hope you update soon
PrdigyRavenclaw chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
I think I have an idea- He's going to wake up in his own time? Right? Oh yeah... I'm brilliant. Lol.

pavonia chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
O! Evil Evil Author! Evil Evil Evil! And why may I ask did he have to return. Wait I know that one. Is there some way he can go back to that time after he's done? You'd best update soon! It was a great chapter after far too long of a dry spell.
siripirituas chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
woah. This is one awesome story! I can't possibly wait to see what happens!
Irin chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Omigod! He's finally going back to the future! But what about his sons? Would he know who his decendants are? Please please update soon.
Kateri1 chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
WOW! Great chapter, can't wait to see how things are going to be in the future, not to mention what name the slytherin's took. Oh my, what if Voldie is HARRY'S decendent and not Salazar's? that would be a twist
riantlykalopsic chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Eek! That really felt like a cliffhanger! And then that bit at the beginning where you think there may be lulls between chapters - double eek! I really am looking forward to what happens next. I ask the same questions as Harry: does he keep his phoenix? will it be the same time as when he left? will he be young again? etc, etc.
Night-Owl123 chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
update soon! I love ur story and I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Kateri1 chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
WOW! Great chapter. Very interesting all told, can't wait for mroe
KensingtonGold chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
I really like this story! It's very unique in it's style and origin and I truly enjoy reading the interactions of the characters. There are times where I forget that Heru is Harry but even then, I find it makes the story even more interesting to read. Do keep writing!
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »