Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
pavonia chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Love the fic and the premise. One of the best 'founders' fics I've seen. Will Caedryn go forward in time with him? Or will Heru/Harry go forward then come back?
Shadowface chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
This is cool! Very original, Please update soon!
Naia chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very interesting...

Wil you follow the canon timeline and make Harry go back to his time and Slytherin leave the school, or are you going to modify it?

Aither way, congratulations on this story

Keep it up

Naia
Lady Shang chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Your story is very good. It is well writted and I love fics about Harry in the founder's time. I look foward to reading more.
Kateri1 chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Cool chapter, love how you worked a tapistry like the Black's in. Can't wai for more
riantlykalopsic chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
i really love this story so far, and i hope you update it soon. i've been reading your fics over the last few days while ffnet's review services were down and haven't been able to review all of them, but i will definitely do that now!
Califaction chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Woah. I'm just. . .in awe. This fic rocks the house! It's well written, with no spelling errors that I can see, and with a brilliant plot and characterization. Go you!
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
brillant
PotionsPet chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
still going great! In the first paragragh of this chapter when you were saying who taught what you mentioned Godric twice and didn't mention Helga...just wanted to point that out to you and to say...PLEASE update again soon!

Evil Queen B!itch Moony
lady sakura chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
All being said and done, this fic is shaping up well. It would be ironic if Tom Riddle was heir through Heru and not Salazar but I am not going to encourage any particular plot above another. Is there going to be a sexual relationship between Caedryn and Heru? Just it is rather convenient that Salazar gains a wife the same time as Heru gains a boy.

I read to far into things at times so feal free to ignore me completly,

Reflections
Anne Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
I'm not sure I'm too convinced by the founders etc., but your writing style is excellent and you seem to be weaving a long and intriguing tale. I look forward for more!
athenakitty chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
When will Heru return to the future? Will they figure a way to make sure that the muggles don't show up? Will Heru be going to the future? What about Heru's friends in the future?
athenakitty chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
How is Harry/Heru related to Salazar? Will Heru have fun driving Salazar bonker?
Erydanes chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Omigawdd! I've read Biology and love it! But this story is even better. I was hoping that this is a Salazar/Harry fic but since you made them blood brothers, I guess not. There are so many things that I wanted to ask but I think I might just as well wait for the next chapter. So please please I beg you, please update soon.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »