Reviews for Crumbling Pedestal
Jekyll chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
Words cannot describe what I think of this fic but I must say:

there hasn't been a story that was in such a particular settlement and with such characters of which only one you are familair with one of them(Harry) through the HP books, that had interested me enough to keep on reading.

Until I read this one.

Previously I couldn't stand reading Harry/Snape relationships, as I'm a Draco/Harry-shipper all the way. Only ONE Snape/Harry story had interested me before 'The Mirror of Maybe'.

Now it's two.

Keep on writing, cause I will keep on reading.
BlackDiva chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
Love the story. Is Harry going to be the next DADA teacher the next year. Please say yes.:)
riantlykalopsic chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
Jeez, again, I really rather love this story! I loved when Harry was so tired after removing the mark, and I loved that Severus even asked him, "Because you're... you" Bwahahahahahaa
Eaiva le Fay chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
I like your Snape; he's so very Snape and at the same time he's different from all the other Snapes I've read before, if you know what I mean. I like your Harry too, but your Harry isn't really Harry, but Heru, which is a very adult Harry with experiences Harry would never really get, so really he's Heru, whom I adore, and I'm babbling...

So, how long will their friendship progress before it becomes romantic? It seems they're both interested in each other... Though I suspect, with Severus being so reserved, that Heru will have to make the first move.
Meggplant chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
more please. more please...

xoxoxo

PS - i have now read every single story you've written on , from first to last. i bow down to your abilities when it comes to the written word, and i love EVERY SINGLE ONE. seriously, if you ever think of publishing an original piece, inform me so i can purchase it please!

cheers! :)
PrdigyRavenclaw chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
A lovely read... as always.

-TPoR
Eaiva le Fay chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
I loved this chapter. The letter from Salazar was very interesting, and in a way lightening, to know how much he cared for his brother. I can't wait for the next part.
Mirokus-doll chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
i apsolutely loved it!
simplicity.exe chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
WAH, poor harry/heru. i'm starting to regret reading hp fics, EVERY little thing dumbledore says and does in the origional books by rowling seems suspicious.

When he had greeted the headmaster tersely and was seated, Heru let his mind wander a bit as Albus read the letter. His eyes focused sharply when Albus said, rather perceptively, "You seem to be somewhat strongly affected by this, Mr Slytherin."

Evil Albus, smart perceptive, but evvil
PrdigyRavenclaw chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
Lovely and brilliant, as always.

Happy Writings!

-TPoR
shamanogler chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
goodness, it's all rather deep isnt it!

well i wasnt expecting any of that when i started reading your story,...sounds like you weren't either! i look forward to whatever you get up to next.

especially if it involves harry getting some...but then i do like a happy ending! big softey me.

thanks for a wonderful story
Night-Owl123 chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
update soon! _
riantlykalopsic chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
this sure was a great way to wake up! i really liked this chapter, i loved seeing heru lose a bit of control and mark was so cute when he asked to study potions. i loved severus' awe of heru... jeez, there's really a lot i love in this fic.
Dreamfall chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
*grin* Very nice! I like the overlap - an unusual idea and it'll prevent people from making the connection when Harry vanishes. And I wasn't expecting Mark- but Heru does seem to have a habit of adopting sons, doesn't he? Poor traumatized Snape. I look forward to seeing his further reactions!
riantlykalopsic chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
OK, it's decided, this is my favorite story that you've got going on right now. It was Induction, but I think I may wait a few more chapters before I decide there. Forsaken came in a close second, but I really do adore this fic. I like the relationship between Mark and Heru, I love that Mark speaks parseltongue. I look forward to the next chapter, I do love how quickly you post things!
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »