Reviews for Logic
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Awesome!
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Sis: Awww!
Me: To cute for my taste.
Lobelia: But you admitted it was cute!
Me: And so Did you. -grin's-
Lobelia: -shrugges- Okay you caught me...
All three: It was cute...Really.
minky-way chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
ah, they're so British :) and as much as a love a good abuse fic, they do get a bit old. I like how clever and witty bakura was in this :) fluffly!
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Really clever dialogue. And of course I loved the fluff!
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awww It's so cute!
ani chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
O_O someone remembered how civilized Bakura really is! *faints*

really, damn! everybody wants to focus on the 2 times he physically hurt Ryou and build their relationship on that, so it's amazingly beautiful that someone wrote Bakura for who he really is; the suave, slightly uncivilized, obsessive/compulsive. and Ryou's not a needy crybaby! *happy dances*

WOW!
silver replies chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Gosh! They sound so British in here. XD But it was also a sweet story. 96th favorite! You get a cookie!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
-Squeals happily-

Simply Marvolous!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
WAI~! KAWAII~~!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*Melts into puddle of B/R goodness goo*
ImaginarySpirit chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
i love this! i love this couple as well, this is great stuff! well done ;)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
So sweet! Yes... *looks at fic again* 'Kura doesn't beat him at all... thank goodness - I was growing tired of the whole abuse thing.. *rolls eyes*

Great fic, go, you! I've added you to my author alerts list.. *am very happy*
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
... Actually there are a lot of fics where Ryou isn't beaten!

Gandalf: -nod, nod- True dat!

Anyways, this is such a great oneshot fic/thing! It was terribly cute! I love when Bakura says 'touche', it's just so, dorkily cute... -dies from the fluff- Seriously, it really is great! I love it, and would marry it if ever you could marry a little Bakura/Ryou story via internet! Wah, so god! You definitley need to write more Bakura/Ryou fluff stuff, it rocks! Rocks and rolls, and all that other great jazz, it's certainly a new addition to my 'favorite stories' list!

Gandalf: Yesh! It is so good... I wanna dance! -does a tango-

Anyways, have one scandalous day, and go out and play in the sun!

Gandalf: ; Yes, and later days!
CPegasus yes i have an account chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
; heh, i was just in the mood for a little fluff... now normally i don't go for yaoi - mostly because i can never see it working in a million years - but this was really cute ; honestly, these two are the ONLY Yami/hikari pair i can possibly imagine, and you pulled it off really well. good job!
december jewel chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
aw... that was cute and so sweet! you're a really good writer! write more Bakura/Ryou! I love your other fics too! _