Reviews for Sick
Money100 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Great story. I like seeing the yamis learning about modern things. I think it's cute when they get confused.
AnonymousAngel chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
love this! it's so cute and I totally adore how you made Ryou's reactions to Bakura's adorable 'stark raving madness'
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was funny!
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was so cute. _
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I fell off my chair and hit my head on the bed thingy laughing at this...It hurt! -pouts- But it was worth it to read this...Now to get the two Baka 's to stop laughing and rolling around on the floor...-looking at my cousin and sister rolling around on the floor-
sits-with-cats chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I get head aches a lot and this story made the One I hade vanish because I was laughing so friggin hard! The way Bakura grabed Ryous head because he didnt want it to explode was so friggin funny I loved it also when he beat the crap out of the toster or boster (I think:D) I nearly peed my self well I loved this so I just wanted to say or rather shout I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS STORY WITH ALL MY LOVE
That is all
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I liek how you made Bakura ancient. In the stories where he's playing video games and whatnot, i understand the logic that he would have leaned things through Ryou over the year but... I like it better when their learning.

Because quite frankly, this place is bat shizz crazy compared to then.

~Noah
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hahaha! Bakura's so fucking adorable and he doesn't even realize it. XD
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
XD Baku is so cute!

I love the line: 'in such a manner that, miles away, Yami huggled Yugi closer, glancing suspiciously about in fear' XD priceless!
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm going to keep this fic in mind whenever I have a horrible migraine that makes me want to kill all light in my immediate surrounding. Too adorable, especially... I can't even spell it. The Bridgerator? Ridgebrator (I had to go back and find it)!
PaperFields chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
stoven? boaster? lmao you are a GENIOUS! (and i can't SPELL! xD)
YamixMuffin chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was so sweet! And hilarious to boot. Bakura was so adorable with his 'adventure' on finding the pills and glasses. I adored this fic!
silver replies chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Another favorite!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
So... cute! My lord I'm so in love with this story. Kee-kee-kee -laughs happily, tears streaming from eyes-.
TIBryant chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That made me go 'aw'. It was adorable.