Reviews for Angels Would Fall
kingleby chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
cool story _
Dyslexic Angel chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
I had a lot of fun thinking about this one. Great charictarization. This one stuck with me long enough to wind up being my diversion for math class; fanart at .net(slash)~pbaronson(slash)
Aislin Finn chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I'm absolutely loving this story so far! How come this isn't posted over at Pharaoh's Hikari? (or did I just miss it?) Anyway, I hope you continue this soon - the Yami/Yugi line in this story needs to be developed further!
alwaysbeenhim chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Whee! This story's off to a sock-rockin start! I know it's been a while (over a year I think) but I'd really really luff to see the next chapter. Actually I'd get down and bow before your almighty godliness to see the next chapter. xD -adds to favorites- I know it's been a while, but I'll be counting down the seconds until the next installment. -gives you a plush angel Yami-

- Your humble slave, Missy.
Azuyami chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
MOR! PLZ OF COURSE!
Sarasusamiga chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
What will it take to resuscitate your muses for this fic? I like your spin on Yami here. ...And there's a sympathetic version of Malik, for once! ::goggles:: Great cameo by Rishid.
Hieana chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
OMR..I love it...Plz wright more
Terri chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
after your other fic I had to check your profile..and found this story!.._..I REALLY like it..so I hope you update it soon!
tiger witch chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
that is ALSOME please update soon

what does yami have against humens and is yugi actually humen or is he somthing else you got to amit he is pretty innocent!

but ya

UPDATE!
Zephyr-Sombra chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Absolutely love it. You must continue. I can't wait to see what happens.

Diallo: Being a bit impatient, aren't you?

Oh hush you! Update soon!
Usagi1313 chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Yeah! New chap. I enjoyed it very much love your work its fantastic. Please update soon.
SilverLily aka Blood Moon chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
Oh! I love it! Wonderful job! I am eagerly awaiting the next installment! Fantastic!

*click* New favorite! *click* New favorite author!

Keep up the fantastic work. I can hardly wait to read more.

-Silver Lily aka Blood Moon
TriplePivotTurn chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Well that was informing, thank you, lol. That was a great chapter and I am the one who owes you a mighty big thank you for updating your story and hopefully you'll get another one soon when you update again eh? wel that was terrific, I can't wait for the next chapter!

_CHEERIO_
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Ooh, this is interesting! I like! _ hehe. I like the pairings so far as well. I hope to see more about Ryou. Ud soon. Till next time. _~
Usagi1313 chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
More please! I really like this its very original and well written.