Reviews for Patterns
akuma.ciel chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Years later I STILL love this fic, their personalities are still so in character :) One of my definite faves.
Black Poe chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Ooh, very well written and so damn witty! I loved it! Great job with their characterizations, I especially loved your Eriol! Of course, Syaoran was the perfect counterpart as well!

Wonderful piece!
skyline angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
WOW! This fic is amazing! It's so beautifully written, and the way you emphasized the concepts of whims and especially patterns was just so elegant. It shows that you are obviously a very skilled, experienced and eloquent writer.

Keep up the good work!
Mini Sweety chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Um... I usually don't lyk Yaoi, but it's written by you, and all your stories are terrific and I kinda liked it... :)

And especially the ending, after the "kiss" they shared they were all still trying to act tough.

Typical. :P

It was really good though, especially how they're still on the topic of Whims and Patterns... _

Good job, nice one-shot, keep up your stories.

To tell you the truth, I want to read one of your long stories... and I know this sound silly, but because your plots are SO original, I'm almost AFRAID to read them... don't ask why... :P

Luv,

Mini Sweety
Vash's Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
O. o.o;; I really liked this! o It was really nice! XD XD XD There should be a sequel... I demand a sequel! *pumps fist into the air* Yeah!

Great job XD It was incredible, especially with the dialogue and the description. And you left it hanging... Why does this have to be a one-shot! *sob* It deserves so much more! It really does! *nod nod*

o Well, I hope to see more ExS works from you soon. XD Keep up the good work! I'm adding this to my favorites...

Ja

-Jess
Xenoglossy chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
OMG. I love you. Why? Because this is ood ExSy. *REALLY* good ExSy, with that whole: "Oh, shit, we love each other." atmosphere to it. Brilliant, ect. _
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Reading these is like watching American Idol...

No, really, this is much better than that. Great job with the characterizations, and a good ending.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Against everything I had expected, I enjoyed this very much. I really liked the pattern theme.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
(uncorks the champagne)

You actually wrote an E/S that I enjoyed! I didn't think that was possible. I suspect it's because I know you did it kicking and screaming, so I feel a kinship with you, as with poor Syaoran. The dance, the pattern.

This couple was my first choice too, of course, but I'm glad I didn't go with it now. Yours was fantastic.
TamChronin chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Oh my...

Thank you.

I'll get back to work on Broken Wings soon. Promise.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
"...Together, we would have broken the pattern. He for me, and I for him."

I love this poem