Reviews for Celebrated Scars
CJ chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
She needs to tell Mcgonagall what happened between her and Malfoy, that he raped her.
CJ chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Hermione is such a whimp in this story. I would think she would have more fight in her than that. While Draco is such a bastard. Teachers knew that they didn't get along should have had some way of protecting her. Hermione needs to go to the minstry about this.
CJ chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Why doesn't she go to the hospital?
CJ chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I don't think Malfoy would have raped Hermione? How does he expect to get away with it? Did he kill Hermione?
CJ chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
It seems to me Hermione would tell someone Malfoy had raped her.
CJ chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
She needs to get dressed and go the hospital wing.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Since he raped Hermione how does Draco plan to get away with it?
CJ chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Why would his friends want him to sleep with Hermione?
Resurrectingyou chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Its good! Can you update faster?...
Darkness' Embrace chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
I LOVE the premise of this story. I've toyed with writing a story with a similar story line in the past, but now I don't need to, because you have! I need to see how it ends! But seeing as you haven't updated in five years...
NJ chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
This story is GREAT! Keep going! :D x
Beloved of the Darkness chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
How long is it gonna take that bastard to realise something is different? ediot.
Leah chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
it's been a year! where's the updates? \ Love the story, please finish!
courtney chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
im a reader of one of your previous fics and i want to know why you start another when you havent even finished one youve allready begun. do you remember "patchwork"? last time you updated it was before left all of us hangin! i must know what happens next on patchwork! PLEASE!

thank you.
Makotojs chapter 9 . 2/28/2005

Girl gets raped. Girl has magic. Girl does nothing and does not seek any sort of revenge?

Isn't that a bit pathetic or has she not gotten over the shock yet?