Reviews for Five Conversations Lex Luthor Never Had
Dark chapter 5 . 4/10
brilliant , I especially loved chapter5. It broke my heart. Really really broke my heart. Lex truly never had this conversation. Never got someone to accept him and forgive him and love him like that ... never ... it just breaks my heart. It drove over the edge at the end.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
cool
markmark261 chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
Really liked the first chapter (although, to be ridiculously picky, Cambridge would have been a better choice than Oxford - Cambridge tends to cater more for the sciences, Oxford more towards the art - but since your chapters are all false this kind of suits it). Especially liked your explanation for Lillian's original attraction to Lionel.

Thought the second chapter, with its great twist, and Lex and Julian's interplay was brilliant. Still not sure who Lex was phoning at the end (but I've not seen Memoria yet, so it might all make sense to me one day).

Chapter three didn't really work for me (not sure why - it was well-written as always, but I didn't really get the point of it). Getting back to ridiculously picky mode, soccer doesn't strike me as a sport that would get played at a public school - it would be more likely to be rugby (like American football but without the protective padding).

Chapter four brought a smile to my face. Yeah, that's definitely a conversation Lex never has.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
HaHa - Very funny. :)
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wonderful! I love your writing. Keep going, Please.