Reviews for Too Close
elena chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Fab. very sweet x
Shadow Misstress chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Dear Susanne,
This is a beautifully written story. You have an obvious talent for writing.
Sincerely,
lolo57098,
The Shadow Mistress
Valmarien chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
That was very perceptive, and holds true a lot of the time. Thank you for writing it.
DriedSocks chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
It was very sweet. Thank you.
xaxstoryxaboutxlovex chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
*dabs at tear filled eyes* This FF was written to perfection!

I have never looked at the HG/SS pairing in that light before but you are absolutely right! Keep on writing HG/SS pairings!You truly do them justice!
Heliox00 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
SO Damn SWEET! please...i can't stop crying! I hate you_ THanks...you have just lightned up my day!
tranquility chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Good and well written story. I love the parallel with standing too close to people to see them and their motivations clearly.

One thing I don't like: your Snape POV is not as Snapeish as it could be and in a way a bit too similar to Hermione's.
Killer Angel chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Wow! That was truly amazing. So much emotion in so few words. And very eloquent as well. Very... profound. lol. I liked it a lot. It made me think. Very, very, very well done. (in fact, it was so good, I even took the time to LOG IN just to leave this review. Haha. I'm usually way to lazy... so take that as a very big compliment.)
Maladicta chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
oh. wow. that was really emotional. i liked it. very deep. i'm impressed.
duj chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Thoughtful and thought-provoking. I like that.
Dara finVidya chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Good good! Wonderful analogy. I really liked the format and the actual writing itself.

I didn't really see their personalities, though. Maybe it was too short. Or maybe it was because you were writing them from their own point of view, not Harry's.

But I like it.
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Ohh. SWEET!

Absolutely lovely and brilliant and perfect.

I love it.
Dankalish chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
well in answer 2 your question...its good...but its not really a one shot anymore...oh well...you did a great job. i used 2 just be on hermione/draco or ginny/draco stuff, but this is good. i like it a lot! congrats on a job well done!
June chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Nice! Sounds like this is immediately after graduation, when she is no longer his student and can call him "Severus" without getting points removed.
beaner chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
you are a good writer...it was good even though i'm not a big fan of severus/hermoine...it was still good though