Reviews for Indiana
Darlene Scott chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
please finish this story. cant wait to see if Aiden makes it to the WWE. this is a great story.
Kandince-Rayne chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
please update I truely love this story and would love to see how it turns out
kakashishot chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
Please keep writing with aiden lets hope her dreams come true it must be really hard for her but she has to believe in herself. Cant wait for new updates
Luthien Faye chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Wow, its so nice to see a story your put an alert on years ago be updated. I saw this along time ago an thought it had definite potential to be an amazing story, I'm happy to see that that hasn't changed. Please keep up the updates, your story is awesome. It'd be really nice to see it finished.

Keep up the great work.

~Faye
SallyyMali chapter 23 . 12/3/2010
This story is amazing the way it is, but then it's your choice whether you wanna continue it with her being in WWE or TNA :D. But either way I'm sure it'll be amazing :D. I hope you continue writing it soon xD.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I can see her being an NXT Rookie Diva an whuppin'Vicks hinney,attracting atten. from several of the young male stars,but her age is a bit of a prob. for anything more than friendship. I mean,bow-chicka-wow-wow w/an underage female can be trouble,as in jail-time for th' guy,I'm just sayin'.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I'm reviewing as fast as I is late here,fallback happened 2of the A.M.,an it'spast that now,the peepers are shutting of their own accord,so I will try to be patient,til tomorrow a more decent time. But, so far so good,in my humble opinion.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I say,anytime you can get the "tightwad" to spend $$$$$,go for for the story I'm intrigued,so more pls.,lots more.
three days grace luver chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
i love this story. i think you should continue with the way its going now ummmm...i dont know what else to say... only that it waould be awsome if you would continue this story :)
Kristl chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
Just found this story and I'm loving it I really hope you come back and finish it as it is I think it's a great story and I think it fits in with the wwe wrestlers more the TNA...
jada951 chapter 23 . 1/2/2008
maybe a little late to be answering a plea, but I never really watched wrestling until this last year.

and let's just say i'm a bit older than HBK.

I'm really enjoying reading your story, so much so, that eventhough fanfic has been an absolute bear today, i keep having to jump back and forth to try and get the chapters to load.

I would encourage to you continue this story, in whatever format you can. I would prefer WWE as that's all I know.

And, as you now know, jeff does go back to WWE!

As a writer sometimes you just have to slog thru it and keep at it. It's hard. I know. I have been writing for over 25 years, not fanfic, but non-fiction mostly.

In order to regain your focus for the story i might suggest

- reread it again, from the start. no editing allowed. read for content alone. Be with your characters - you have some great ones here. Get to know Aiden again. What makes her tick? Remember her fears and years of hardship. how can you as a writer help make her life better. Obviously you care about her.

After re-reading, just jot down ideas. notes. whatever comes to mind. Don't read anything else for a little while and don't watch wrestling, unless it inspires. think thru your story. and think it thru again.

When i do compose fiction, i run a story thru before i go to sleep. If i'm dedicated to the story, i do that for some time. it's amazing how few nights it takes to get a new chapter.

I have always told my kids one of the things about writing papers or the like, you need to have "glue-butt". you glue your butt to your chair until you have finished a chapter, or 500 words or the assignment.

Writers learn to work on deadlines. I don't know anything about your writing as this is the first story I have read.

I would definitely say you have some skill at storyweaving. It's worth continuing w/ in this form, or another.

Good luck.

mk

ps- feel free to write back if you want. if not, that's cool too.

happy new year!

pps- writing makes a great new year's resolution.

eiggizlulu chapter 23 . 8/27/2007
hi hon..

more than a year since the A/N and no update (insert sad smiley)

i love the story so far and PLEASE update soon... i love it, simply love it... i want you so bad to continue this as it is and not with TNA... love it that Calloway (can't remember the spelling here) is gonna be her new family :)

love Eiggiz
FallenAngel10086 chapter 23 . 12/2/2006
I really tink if you do not feel the passion for this story any more you should do what you want with it. So if that means turning it into a TNA fic I wouldn't mind, but you should remember... This story is what you want it to be and if you don't feel the passion for the WWE route anymore you shouln't have to do it. And anyway we need more TNA fics out there! D

Fallen

~*~*~*~
behrendt54 chapter 23 . 11/11/2006
I read the story and i loved it it's so real and i would like you to continue it with the WWE theme.
dessilicious chapter 23 . 7/26/2006
I'm not a huge fan of TNA, as I just don't get the motivation to watch these days. Am busy with my foster kittens as well as my other babies. But I am willing to go with anyways I love Aiden and I just love the whole story so I will try it out and see how it goes. You know I love your writing, and I'll go with the flow :P Can't wait!