Reviews for Dream of the Earthbound
Curran chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Great, great story. Another great fic made by you. I hope you update this one soon. I'm dying to see it continued. I hope this fic is R/S, as there aren't a lot of those out there, but even if it isn't, this story is still going to be great.
Corvinus chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
You've had a month.

More. Please.

...so I'm not a literary critic -get back to work!
beege chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I'm beginning to see a common theme among your stories - you major stories anyway - in that they seem to focus on Ranma actually growing and changing as a person and the effect this has on him and everyone around him. Once again you've come up with an interesting, well thought out way for these changes to happen and I don't doubt that this fic will be every bit as rewarding to read as your other works.
Corvinus chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
MORE!
Palace Dog chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Ah, its nice to read descriptive fics that are well planed. There are few good Ranma/Shampoo fics out there. I look forward to your next chapter-later
Kawii-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hey, this is a great story. Is this a one-shot? And is this a Ranma/Shampoo story? Well don't be afraid to email me your responses. I really hope there are more chapters to come on this. And I hope this is a Ranma/Shampoo fic.

CYA!
Locke1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow, amazing... Can't say anymore than that... I mean the way you portraied the cast is amazing, everyone and their thoughts makes sense. I love the way you portraied Shampoo too, have to say I'm going to have to bow down to you on that. I would love to see where this will go. Very pro-Shampoo/Ranma right now, (Which is always a plus in my book) but it can still go another way from Ranma's thought process... I'll be glad to see more
hotarusaturn chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I like it a lot!

The portrayal of Xian Pu was especially well done - it keenly showed her true devotion.
Katie chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow, oh wow. I haven't read a Ranma fic this good in a long time! I *really* enjoyed this chapter, and am looking forward to the next one!
OokamiShiroi chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Finally,a really great and tasteful better than 99% of the other Ranma stories out do I see writing skills such are story has without a doubt the potential to be one of the best Ranma stories.I really really really can't wait for the next chapter.

-OokamiShiroi out.

p.s.

If you keep writing like this,I promise to keep reviewing(Each time writing more and more).
Rain Urameshi chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow. I mean, this...wow. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
Huge chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Very nice storie, would like to see more of this storie if you plan to make more chapters.
Power-Of-Chaos chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is looking great.

I am really looking forward to more on this story, so I hope you will be opdating soon.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Another good story. I really liked the portrayal of the Amazons and their motives. The cat curse makes a lot of sense since they didn't know of the Nekoken. Choosing the falcon form the same.

I do hope this turns out to be R/S - there's not enough good ones of those. Most share a common failing of being way to contrived. This one doesn't.

While I tend to subscribe to the "mixing" curse effect, you neatly sidstep this by going with the idea that Taro got his form from a single spring ... I can't for the life of me remember now if that was the way "canon" goes or not and whether he mixed to add some other features later. But that is completely beside the point in fanfic ... yours in internally consistent and that (to me) is the important part

Good job
Lael Harrington chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
As a longtime reader of fanfiction, let me just say this; excellent work on this story.

I have been reading your stories since I discovered your stories at the Lost Library and this looks like it could easily be your best work to date.

If that is not enough flattery to make your head grow (and hopefully your muse to help you write more) then let me mention that this is the first time I have submitted a review for any story.

Great work with the characterizations although you might want to note earlier in the story when in the timeline it is. Other than that, no real problems. Keep up the good work!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »