Reviews for Lifeless
Fox Monster chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
I will gladly adopt this story from you! (PM me)
Spazztasticle chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
*pats head* I wish it weren't discontinued but I feel you pain with the evils of highschool *cring*
Frog-kun chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
Criteria 1 Focus on FanFiction themes

High (8 marks)

Demonstrates a broad knowledge of characters and plotline on which the story is based.

Criteria 2 Creativity

Very High (5 marks)

The story contains many creative details and/or descriptions that contribute to the reader's enjoyment. The author has really used their imagination.

Criteria 3 Spelling and Grammar

High (4 marks)

The piece shows considerable editing. There is generally correct spelling, grammar, puntuation and pronunciation.

Criteria 4 Audience and Purpose

Very High (5 marks)

The story is clearly aimed to suit the fiction rating. The Title, Summary and Genre reflect extensive time and thought.

Overall result: 22/25

Percentage score: 88%

Comments: I'm putting this on alert IN CASE you change your mind and start updating again. This is really a good story.
ancient-relic chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Eh? That last chapter was a little confusing. The rest of the story was great though! I hope you will be continuing this story soon, as it is interesting, unique, and totally great!

till then,
a chapter 12 . 1/21/2006
O.K...I HAVE BEEN CHECKING TO SEE AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY FOR ABOUT 2 FREAKIN' YEARS! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON TO KEEP SOMEONE WAIT FOR THAT LONG! UPDATE, DAMN IT! NOW!
something evil-r chapter 12 . 10/5/2005
PLEASE UPDATE OR I'LL GO CRAZY...ER!

BUT ANYWAY...THIS IS SUCH AN AWSOME FIC!

I CANT BELIVE HOW EVIL INUYASHA IS...AND WANTS KAGOME'S FORGIVENES(sp)HE'S STUPID!
Emerald Dreams chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Kagome brought Shippo back from the dead? Creepy...wow she's really powerful now. I assume from the looks of it that Inuyasha had to choose: Kikyo or Kagome. He chose Kikyo, that dummy. Your writing style is pretty good, I like this story, it's got that dark edge.
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was so sad. I never saw the twist coming either. Shippo died? OMG...the dried blood on Kagome isn't her own, it's Shippo. This fic is so sad.
inashosetai chapter 12 . 6/13/2005
Omg... that is freakin scary! You've really gotta update! And dude, I really wanna know if this is an Inu/Kag fic or not. I sure hope it is...
Hoshiko Leiko Taisho chapter 12 . 4/24/2005
your story kicks ass please update soon
jojo305 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
oh my god thats so sad...when will you continue?
chikkuru chapter 11 . 1/24/2005
You. Will. Finish. This. Or. You. Die.

Thankyou for reviewing my story!
lozfan chapter 12 . 1/15/2005
FANTASTIC! I'll be hoping to wait for the next chapter...please update soon, please...! _
lozfan chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
this is great...you're story is very kool. I felt sorry for Kagome though.
lozfan chapter 10 . 1/15/2005
im hooked! keep up with the great work!