Reviews for Together Forever
dadby chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I LOVED YOUR ONE SHOT! IT WAS VERY SWEET! H/HR FOREVER!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very cute. D
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aww! Short but sweet! I loved it!
THE M00NLiGHT-DREAMER chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Cute.
dixio chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Cute, though I really doubt that they'll ever end up together in the books... :-\

But whatever; nice story!

xoxo
zoencomp chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I don't know, but that made me crack up. I don't know if it was supposed to make me laugh or not, but.. tehee. I don't know, but for some reason I just found it really funny. Awsome fic!

-Zoe
Bribles chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
HERMIONELOVES HARRY WITH HER ENTIRE BEING! I really like this story or any story about hermione loving harry! i hope that you continue writing for your life becasue you have a real talent for it!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
aww its so cute! loved it!

abso-bloody-lutely fantastic hun!

luvin it!

::Alex::
Bleeding Heart Sacred Soul chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*applause*

I like this! I like it a lot!

It was a little hard to follow, though. The problem is, when MS Word uploads a document, you lose formatting and paragraph structure unless you save it as an HTML document. Just a friendly warning...

Anyway, thanks for alerting me via Yahoo group to your story! It was most enjoyable.
Kaia chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
You have a pretty good story here, just make sure to add as much detail as you can, please-pretty please- make more than just one gigantic paragraph... you do know that every time a new person speaks in dialouge it is a new paragraph, right?
KcluvsMl chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Oh my gosh- say that really fast- I loved that! THanx for your review for Foster Potter!
GhostfaceScylla chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
a big collective: AW!

i love teh fluffiness, it makes life so much sweeter! You have a lot of talent as a writer, especially a romance writer, and I will look forward to reading more from you in the future!

larachan
rmfitch chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
this is an overall good story. the style is good, and the subject matter is interesting to say the least. you went kinda heavy on the physical stuff, though, not that theres anything wrong with that. however (and i dont mean to talk down on your work, i think its cool) i think you tried to create EMOTION with the physical stuff. that doesnt usually work, though. personally, i would use the characters thoughts (you did, and i think you should use more, youre good at it) and also details about their eyes (i dont know why that works, but it does) to create emotion. still and all, though, good fanfic is hard to come by, and ive pretty much given up on it. I sincerely think that this story is the exception to the fanfic rule. you need to write more stuff like this.
RickyElRey chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Aw... at the risk of sounding like a sissy, I'm gonna say this fic was *gulp* cute and *gulp* adorable! God, don't make me say those words again! Well, actually there are no better words to describe this fic...
Scarlett Quill chapter 1 . 6/22/2004