Reviews for Run with it
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
You probably have forgotten all about this story, but I just found it and have added it to my fav list, so a review just seemed appropriate. When I'm in a fic reading mood, I kind of get tired of trying to sift thru recent stories that may/ may not have them in a good place with each other, so I like to go back to older fics where there's a pretty good guarantee that they'll be friends, then hopefully more. I found this, and it was great. You did a really good job with the dialogue too, and I enjoyed this story a lot.
Leigh chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
CUTE

Lauren Leigh xoxo
princessdeleon chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
o o what's gonna happen here?
MM Vermelha chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
:-O

How.. how could you stop the chapter like that?

:((

Oh, please, post some more? Im from Brazil! Brazil has the best coffe in the whole world.. if you post more, Ill even send coffe to you! Please?

Dont make me a cheerleader again! :D

Next chapter is LL? :D

Uhh, someone said something about being hard to see Luke like a bad baseball player.. from what I remember, Luke was very good at athletics, but I never heard anything about baseball.. hit a ball is harder than run..

Bye
ladyhurt chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
Yay! Totally cute, can't believe I only just found this story...anyway, love it, please please update soon! It's a beautiful, refreshing thing to read amidst all the S4 stories...

-Elle
damnmydooah chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
Aw, that certainly was a sweet little note there. Although I still have a hard time picturing Luke sucking at baseball, especially after having seen "Little Big League". I never knew anybody could throw a ball and be sexy about it. If you haven't seen it, check it out (SP is in it).

And er, will we be getting some L'nL action soon? I know it's shallow, but I like my action, L'nL wise. And I'm pretty sure that you could turn it into something really sweet and yet not sappy but very sexy. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
MM Vermelha chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
Hei, there!

I think that I already send you a feedback, but this chapter is great!

I love scenes which Luke talking about his dad with Lorelai.. its something that I always picture him doing.. and yours about baseball was so.. cute! :) Congratulations! You wrote the whole chapter very well! :) I loved Lorelai whining! hehehe!

Oh, and WE WANT MORE! :D WE WANT MORE!

*Audrey grabs pompoms* Give us a W, give us an E, give us another W, give us an A... you got it, didnt you? hehehe! More chapters! Audrey neds more chapters! :D

Audrey is addicted, she needs more chapters! Plz, send some more! :D
lieve chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
I read the 3 stories and wow very good story, now get us that sequel! :D

x
Xenanaut chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
I definitely love it! major lovage goin on here! you are a kick-ass writer... i love the situation, and the wonderfulness of it! Keep going... heh... condoms...
Cesium chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
A unique story idea - nice to see something set earlier - and I'm really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to reading your future chapters.
luvin-the-story chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Well, what's there to say? I think it's an excellent idea to stick with the end of season 1. Ok, maybe I'm just a little sick of reading all those post-R&R-stories, but I really do like your writing (especially the dialogue) and the plot and can't wait to see where this one's headed. :-)
daiszee chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
To any X Files fans out there...

"Hips before hands".
LilyRobin chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Lovely story you've got going so far...please continue!
Sarah9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh! Write more soon. I'm intrigued!
customer-mimi chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hey, good start! It was really cute, but also a little weird, because of Luke not good at baseball. I always thought he would make a good baseball player with those arms... ) Update soon!