Reviews for Operation: Titan
Jared Westervelt chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
The Kids Next Door need help from the Teen Titans were in a Dark World War that Trigon, Grandfather, Slade, and Father are working together to destroy the Kids Next Door and the Teen Titans with massive destruction of villain takeover and taking over the earth, moonbase, and the entire universe.
Jared Westervelt chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Sector V and the KND vs Trigon and his fire monks
Jared Westervelt chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Teen Titans vs Benedict Wigglestein Uno jr.
Omega-Red9 chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
I enjoyed the story, but it was a bit predictable. The standard "oh our villains are working together so let's work together" is a little cliched. I would try something a little different next time. Also, the story was a bit short and desolate at several points. An easy way to fix that would be to place a heavy emphasis on imagery. Just a thought.
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
cliffhanger... nice
Napo-1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
The great history, was brilliant of your part to include to the Teen Titans with the KND, i hope that continues soon

see you!
Yogirl38 chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
great story so far though you might want to turn the recieve from annonamance reviews button on to get more reviews. Also add another chappy asap because this tory is starting to get good.
Baekho0123 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
I agree with Cartoon Crazy! Its a great story! I love crossover! But you must allowed anonymous reviews, you get more review that way! (trust me!)
Cartoon Crazy chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
It's a great story I loved it but I think the reson no one's reading your story though is because you summarys a bit

Numbuh 4: Short

It's shorter then Numbuh 4 and that's saying alot!

Numbuh 4: Why you cruddy little!

*SCREEN GOES BLANK*