Reviews for The Bond of All Races
Molly chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
UPDATE!

It's been over a year! You know you want to... Come on... one more chapter... you can do it!

-Molly
Faerlain chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
She died! Aw. :(

Cool chapter, am looking forward to more.

Faerlain
Lalaith Rana chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Sorry, I didn't really read the chapter, but, I guess I already know what happens so what's the point?

I wasn't sure how we had planned it. It still makes sense this way.

Have you read Harry Potter yet? If you have, I've found a really good fanfiction. I'll give it to you later if you want me too. It's my favorite so far!

Update again soon!

Lalaith Rana chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Good! Hah, I know what happens next! Yea! Okay, um... I'm confused... were they going to make camp? Or were they going to be attacked while they were still moving? Oh, no! I can't remember what I wrote! That seems to be happening more and more often lately...

Oh, guess what! I'm now writing on Saving Keladry again! Yea! It's coming along well. I don't know where it's going to go though... Oh well, when do I ever know?

Fanfiction is annoying me. I keep clicking keep me logged in for 3 days and it never does... Gr. Have fun at work!

Heather Martin chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
I luved Elerrina's story and I'm luving what you're doing with the story. Please keep writing on this story!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
That was hilarious Rayame! I love what you are doing with this story! Post as soon as you can!

Faerlain chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Yay, you updated! Kwl chapter, can't wait for next one. I miss Leggy already...

Faerlain

I'm still not used to calling myself that!
Lalaith Rana chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Great chapter! Also, you do own the plot of this story. (You forgot the 'a' in Keladry.)

I like Hoppy! I want a frog! Lol!

Well, update soon! Write more now!... well after you finish your homework...

Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
WHY did Aragorn have to die! I hate it when you kill him! I never imagine that he dies! Are you coming to Molly's party? I am. UPdate soon!

Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Liked it! I loved it! I'm excited to read your story!

Lalaith Rana chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
You are welcome. I don't mind beta reading. At least this way I can read it before anyone else does!

Good chapter.

I think you should put on one of the author's notes about... you know... the family tree. You could wait a while though.

I think that it is very good so far. Keep up the good work!

I can't say whether or not you should continue writing on A Break in Time aka The Chessboard Effect. It's really up to you. It's a good idea, but if you can't stay interested in it, there's no reason to force yourself to write it. Good luck deciding.

Lalaith Rana chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Well, I'll review the first chapter too. Krista and I wrote it well, don't you agree?

It's a good start. I'll go read the next chapter now.

Faerlain chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Cool! This is a good epilogue. I'm really enjoying it so far. Can't wait for next chapters! _

Lainfaer