Reviews for Dynasty An Alternative Series
heresvivi chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
Another great storyline! More please! And more Drabble please!
Good Work chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Interesting Dynasty An Alternative Series, please update.

It is indeed unfortunate that Adam and Kirby have so far been having difficulties having children together.

Yet it would be wonderful if Kirby tries to carry this pregnancy to full term and give birth to a set of very healthy and living twins.

Who knows before Karen passes away, she and Kirby could end up being very good friends.

Regarding Jessie, I am not surprised that he runs off, again. Jessie returns to Karen for the fame of being involved with Karen, the monies and of course the connections.

Regarding Karen "asking for his help," (Chapter 2) what exactly kind of help does she needs from Adam. No doubt Adam already sets up a nice financial allowance account(s) for Robert. To some extent, Karen's entire family benefits and this includes Jessie.

So how did Adam not know what have been happening for "several years" (Chapt. 2) and how old is Robert at the moment Karen ask him for help.

Granted Adam would not interfere in every single aspect of their lives. In addition, there could be a court order(s) stipulating certain rules of conduct.

Yet why are issues of these magnitude, Jessie leaving her again (money or no money, no surprise there) and now "Cancer" (Chapt. 2) are just being brought to Adams and to extent the Carrington and Colby families' attention.

If Karen needs financial help to pay for Cancer treatment that is understandable. Thing is, state of affairs seem more than this on many levels. The situation of Jessie "eloping with some silicone enhanced actress to South America" (Chapt. 2) is quite curious. In essence, what happened or is known between them, in that household, that Karen especially would not want exposed.

If Karen and Jessie are truly divorced, how come Adam is not aware of this change in Robert Carrington's life.

Was there any signs of Jessie's potential future behaviour after the fame begin to fade and the finances begin to flow into the account(s). Did Karen know about the 'silicone' 'actress' before the 'eloping' and what is the actress’s name. Will they catch up with Jessie and the actress. If so, what will be the state of their lives.

It would not be surprising if Jessie runs off with as much of the monies as possible. If Jessie runs off with the monies, how did he get access to so much money. What really happen between him and Karen regarding the financial aspects of their household.

In addition, the humiliation Karen feels for once again letting Jessie into her life; the higher stakes of losing all her children; and, Jessie actions and attitude could have all manner of people harassing and hounding her. Maybe, Karen has to work to supplement her income for who knows how many months. Meanwhile dreading a knock on the door being the police for whatever issues and knowing the whole situation could be publicly divulge at any moment. All these concerns and stresses are enough to cause poor Karen to develop Cancer
BenjieRivers chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
It was one of darkest days for all Dynasty fans like me when this tragic news was heard because I always have a respect John Forsythe because he is such a very talented actor from the 80s. His role as Blake Carrington is my fave character in this drama soap opera. I’m a huge fan of Dynasty because of the luxurious style and trends this TV series have. But what really stood it among the other TV show is the great plot and undisputed drama scenes from all the characters. Without a second thought, it really outshined during the 80s. I decided to purchase my all-time favorite show which is Dynasty from . ?productid3357689&cat0&page1 . This whole collection is such a treasure for me not only because of the good quality theses DVDs are made and complete episodes are ; it’s mainly that I can relive the feeling of pleasure while watching this show 3 decades ago, for me, Dynasty is really a masterpiece.
unnamed visitor chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I have said it before and I will say it again PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE consider continuing with writing this story. I am completely hooked with story, It's got great potential and you have done an amazing job with it. Please give this story another chance.

P.S. Dynasty Forever
whitesheets chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This is very interested, sad that there has been no update for the longest time. I do hope that it will be continued somehow. :)
unnamed visitor chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
The only thing I can say about this story is: WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY AND WHY has there been no updates for so long? I mean seriously this story was made in 2004 and it is now 2011. You've got a good story going on here, what I like the most about it is the Blake/Alexis scenes. I hope some day soon you will consider finishing this.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I hope that you continue this series. I really enjoy reading your work. Thanks.
CESCA chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
THIS STORY HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL. I KNOW ITS AN OLD STORY BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS. ESPECIALLY IF ITS OF THE SAME CALIBRE OG ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES SS9. I MUST ADMIT THOUGH I AM ALSO ADDICTED TO SERIES 11: FULL CIRCLE WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL !
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
This is so cool. I loved Dynasty and the fact that you're picking up where the series left off, albeit years later is very cool.

I look forward to the rest.