Reviews for Dynasty An Alternative Series
BenjieRivers chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
It was one of darkest days for all Dynasty fans like me when this tragic news was heard because I always have a respect John Forsythe because he is such a very talented actor from the 80s. His role as Blake Carrington is my fave character in this drama soap opera. I’m a huge fan of Dynasty because of the luxurious style and trends this TV series have. But what really stood it among the other TV show is the great plot and undisputed drama scenes from all the characters. Without a second thought, it really outshined during the 80s. I decided to purchase my all-time favorite show which is Dynasty from . ?productid3357689&cat0&page1 . This whole collection is such a treasure for me not only because of the good quality theses DVDs are made and complete episodes are ; it’s mainly that I can relive the feeling of pleasure while watching this show 3 decades ago, for me, Dynasty is really a masterpiece.
unnamed visitor chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I have said it before and I will say it again PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE consider continuing with writing this story. I am completely hooked with story, It's got great potential and you have done an amazing job with it. Please give this story another chance.

P.S. Dynasty Forever
caramelapples chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This is very interested, sad that there has been no update for the longest time. I do hope that it will be continued somehow. :)
unnamed visitor chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
The only thing I can say about this story is: WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY AND WHY has there been no updates for so long? I mean seriously this story was made in 2004 and it is now 2011. You've got a good story going on here, what I like the most about it is the Blake/Alexis scenes. I hope some day soon you will consider finishing this.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I hope that you continue this series. I really enjoy reading your work. Thanks.
CESCA chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
THIS STORY HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL. I KNOW ITS AN OLD STORY BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS. ESPECIALLY IF ITS OF THE SAME CALIBRE OG ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES SS9. I MUST ADMIT THOUGH I AM ALSO ADDICTED TO SERIES 11: FULL CIRCLE WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL !
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
This is so cool. I loved Dynasty and the fact that you're picking up where the series left off, albeit years later is very cool.

I look forward to the rest.