Reviews for Walk Away
Melly chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Just read Walking Away and it's a great short. Would you think of writting part 2 or 3? I would have love to have been that Carly wrote that all down in a diary that Sonny finds a few days later and reads it. I would love to see you have Sonny dump Sam and woo Carly back or try and fix their marriage. I'm having a hard time finding your stories (Nicole had this one saved as on of her fav's so that's how i got this one) so could you send me a link or something to CarSon stories you'e writting.

Thanks

melly
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
So I know I already reviewed this, and I don't know if you saw today's episode of GH, but Carly uttered almost the exact words you conveyed in this story and I just had to share that with you. That's what good writing is.. when you're 2 steps ahead of the actual sciptwriters :) Good job!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I would have reviewed this yesterday, but I couldn't review it until I dug out my Christina Aguilera cd so I could listen to the song while reading it. You did an amazing job with portraying Carly's feelings, showing her at her weakest, yet, at her strongest as well. I liked the balance between blaming Sonny and blaming herself for her situation, most authors would have put all of the blame on Sonny and forgotten that Carly did indeed put herself in the situation willingly. I love your style of writing, some of the sentences you wrote were so powerful.

"It's funny, I thought that Sam was just a plaything to you, but now I see the truth. I'm the plaything...not your wife, but something that you use to pass time. I was sure that no woman could compare to me in your eyes, but I was wrong. I am sitting here, while you are across the hall with your "mistress." Maybe I'm your mistress, because you would rather be with her than me and you spend more time with her." I think that sums up the Carly and Sonny situation perfectly.

And finally, as this review is getting a little long winded, again, this is the perfect choice of song.. I could actually envision it being played on the show when Carly would be waiting for Sonny to come home from being with Sam.