Reviews for There Came the Night
LillyRead chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
wow real deep man
pyrebi chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
WOW. That was great! Moody and introspective. I liked it a good deal; it's going on my Favorite Stories list. Definitely a twist on the normal RL/HG stories. Keep up the great writing! _
Taintless chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Cool. Never read a story about that. Well written. I'm adding this into my C2 archive. I hope you don't mind.
duj chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Good story though I believe the Ministry would have executed Remus if he really had bitten someone.
I bloom blaum chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is a nice story. As another reviewer said, both characters remained completely in character. Nice job!
Elphaba the Green chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This is a very good story. It is very well written. I hope you will continue with this.
Anzie chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was a beautiful story. That's all I can say. People have examined this possibility before, but I've never read anything as well written and eloquent as this. It was just a very moving story, both Hermione and Remus totally in character. Part of me wants to beg you to continue this fic, part of me wants it to stay as it is, b/c it's just great that way. Thank you and well done.
Erinya chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Unexpected, dark, and beautiful.

You made this odd pairing believable and sweet. And you used Rainer Maria Rilke. I salute you.
SilverPoint chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
that was just... wow
blondekat3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ok i am extremely confused. you need to say the ppls name more and say she he him her less. but add soon. im interested to see how you make this story turn out.
Cwbyrebel182 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very goog you should write a story about how it happend and what happend afterwards. That would make a very good story
FelineFire82 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
very good story
JakiMisery chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
cool! but tell me. are hermione and lupin married ot something? ciao-ciao!
mrs.shigwa.cobain chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was beautiful. I can't even think of anything else to say to it... just wonderful.