Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Why disnt bulma and vegeta adopt usagi
Now that I'm chapters ahead I realise the dragon said a gift for you cosmos what did he mean it's been chapters and nothing to explain what he ment
I thought she was dead usagi
Why is chichi so mean to usagi it makes me mad. Why is gohan letting his mum abuse her he is just as much abusing her to gor letting it hsppe. Why did bulma ,et usagi go home from what chichi did to usagi in front of her grrrr
cconnor042 chapter 36 . 3/30
will there be more chapters? i loved the story alot
Guest chapter 36 . 12/11/2017
Please finish this! It’s soooo good!
lolistarkiller chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
it's been years please you have the number one rated fanfic for this crossover! please I beg of you please please please update! it's highly disheartening to read a fanfic and it's not done being updated especially when it is so fricken amazing! so I beg BEG of you to end our torment and update please!
Megan chapter 36 . 7/6/2017
Please continue this story! You have such a talent to waste it stopping so close to the end! I have kept up with your work since and would really love to see where this story leads.
SKY UNICORN chapter 34 . 4/11/2017
Please Please please come back and finish this story it is soooo awesome
EnuNR-zero chapter 36 . 3/28/2017
It's been years since I've looked at this story; but the last few times it was updated brought me running back to this site. I'm still hopeful for some updates (even though it's unlikely). Crazy that I joined around when you first started this story and left it half way through. Interesting how life changes you. Anyways, thanks for bringing a solid decade plus of anticipation!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/20/2017
This is good. Please, please update. Its so good and its been so long.
SKY UNICORN chapter 36 . 2/16/2017
please please please please finish this fic it is soooo awesome!
Life-of-Pie18 chapter 36 . 2/15/2017
I absolutely love your story.. I know it's been yrars since you iploaded a new chapter nevertheless I'm still hoping you'll be able to update soon..
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 36 . 10/28/2016
I love how complex this story is! It has a lot of different elements as the characters do their own thing. I love the relationship between usagi and bardock as well as the one between usagi and trunks. I hate chichi overall and goku pissed me off with how oblivious he is. Vegeta is an awesome dad! And finally, I was waiting for Diamonds obsession to appear. I knew it! Please update!
sleepy26 chapter 36 . 9/22/2016
I just reread this fiction it is still awesome.! Please update
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »