Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Megan chapter 36 . 7/6
Please continue this story! You have such a talent to waste it stopping so close to the end! I have kept up with your work since and would really love to see where this story leads.
SKY UNICORN chapter 34 . 4/11
Please Please please come back and finish this story it is soooo awesome
EnuNR-zero chapter 36 . 3/28
It's been years since I've looked at this story; but the last few times it was updated brought me running back to this site. I'm still hopeful for some updates (even though it's unlikely). Crazy that I joined around when you first started this story and left it half way through. Interesting how life changes you. Anyways, thanks for bringing a solid decade plus of anticipation!
This is good. Please, please update. Its so good and its been so long.
SKY UNICORN chapter 36 . 2/16
please please please please finish this fic it is soooo awesome!
Life-of-Pie18 chapter 36 . 2/15
I absolutely love your story.. I know it's been yrars since you iploaded a new chapter nevertheless I'm still hoping you'll be able to update soon..
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 36 . 10/28/2016
I love how complex this story is! It has a lot of different elements as the characters do their own thing. I love the relationship between usagi and bardock as well as the one between usagi and trunks. I hate chichi overall and goku pissed me off with how oblivious he is. Vegeta is an awesome dad! And finally, I was waiting for Diamonds obsession to appear. I knew it! Please update!
sleepy26 chapter 36 . 9/22/2016
I just reread this fiction it is still awesome.! Please update
Cassie Ruesch chapter 36 . 8/31/2016
so are you going to update or finish the story?
SailorTardis498 chapter 36 . 7/3/2016
ahhh come on! this is epic and amazing please update
akeera chapter 36 . 3/3/2016
I enjoyed the whole story the begging to the end of the last chapter so far keep up the good job as a writer myself its sometimes hard to find a good book to read or a great writer who i enjoying read about hope u contiune with this story i would love to know what will happen next i think Usagi and Trunks make a great couple
Krissy chapter 36 . 11/29/2015
I don't know how many times I've read this story, but it gets me every time. It's so easy to cry about the injustices Usagi faces with her mother and circumstances. You've taken these well loved characters and created a story that emotionally renders its readers speechless and capitivated. I can't help but want the best for Usagi and Trunks even at the expense of other likeable characters. This is a great story. Please update it; I need to know what happens next.
TheBayMan chapter 36 . 11/20/2015
Absolutely loved your story at first and the concept was wonderful. ...And then for me it went downhill. The last half-dozen chapters were painful to read.
12445678910 chapter 36 . 8/20/2015
Love it so much all your story's ate amazing lol hope you update very fast lol
Gosia1918 chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
This story is amazing! The best fanfic that I've ever read! Please updated soon because I can't wait to see them as a couple and I really need to know what he said when he was apologizing!
Kisses,