Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
AgnetCoCo chapter 36 . 5/11
Please don't giv up on this story
dreaming.sapphire chapter 36 . 4/13
Love love love this fic! I'm hoping that you'll update soon since I cannot get over this. Can't wait to see the development of their relationship as something more than friends! Also, what age are Usagi and Trunks now?
Genesis Saturn chapter 36 . 3/24
I am glad that you are still updating after all this time. Sometimes we get inspiration at the oddest times. I like the whole proposal scene especially since it was in front of Videl's self defense class. I would really like to know what Trunks had said in his public apology. I guess until next time then
Cassie Ruesch chapter 26 . 3/6
awesome end there.
saiyan angel blue chapter 14 . 3/6
SO FAR BEST DBZ/SM STORY EVER! I cant help but laugh at every chapter, im annoyed at gohan not looking out for usagi, but happy one of my FAV DBZ characters is in the fold BARDOCK, I have over 16 more chapters left to go YAY :)
Ego Centric chapter 36 . 1/26
You rock. That was amazing. I'm going to be working tomorrow and that scene will randomly pop up in my head and make me smile. They are so cute together, it is a relief to finally see them as a solidified, unified couple. You've kept me wanting to see Usagi's insecure, needy self and wanting to see her go Super!Lunarian (Cosmos/Princess Serenity) on everyone's tail... Such a fine line and you've managed magnificently!
I enjoyed the way you included Goten, Gohan and Videl without edging out/pushing aside Usagi and Trunks (Great decision there). That character build up is a great factor in making the story that much deeper and more emotionally felt, the impact is amazing. (You were talking about that in a previous chapter, right? Well, it works!)
Great job!
Senju Serena chapter 11 . 1/16
the worse thing you can do to a saiyan is to starve them...
Senju Serena chapter 8 . 1/16
Isn't krillin suppose to be trained to notice this kinda stuff with usagi...
Krissy chapter 36 . 12/2/2014
Yes, I reread this. It's amazing. I need an update for this story. I need to know who is Agent Crown and what is going to happen with Diamond. He was one of my favorite villains, so I'm hoping nothing too bad happens to him. I know Trunks is very possessive and protective of Usagi, but maybe Diamond will get over his obsession. I'm loving the romance between Usagi and Trunks. Trunks finally caved and treated Usagi right. I'm glad he humbled himself for her. Update soon please. I love this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/22/2014
Give. Me. More. I've waited for a new chapter for forever!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
This is a great chapter to an amazing story. I've been following it for years and you are doing an excellent job. Keep going!
yumyumyum chapter 36 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for updating. I hope you'll be able to post a new chapter soon :)
Veranex chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
Amg, I am so glad I found this again! I really hope you update soon! D
Moonprincess1416 chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
WHOOOOO ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME USAGI STOPPED BEING stubborn I LOVED THIS CHAPTER I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM CANT WAIT FOR MORE
tyne chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
I was re-reading this story and I was so happy to see a new chapter. I'm glad you're back. I can't wait to see how Trunks and Usagi's relationship will develop and what Diamond will do about it.
1,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »