Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
didache chapter 35 . 3/27
Awesome story! Just so you know I have stayed up all night just to finish reading all chapters. Kudos for your work!
richardrobinsonjr chapter 24 . 1/28
It would be interesting to see a side story set in this world! Would Chi chi having a warning prevent what happened to child abuser Chi chi and her daughter?

richardrobinsonjr chapter 21 . 1/28
Loved the Tsukino bit. That was really a good job of plotting.

The two Trunks bit looks promising too.

richardrobinsonjr chapter 18 . 1/28
Good Lord I want to tell Goku to get rid of Chi-chi and hire a housekeeper maybe put her into a insane asylum for some psyxhiatric help. I, for sure, wouldn't trust her any other children.

Very good, well written story with believable characterization. I do hope it is finished.

I started reading this back on Lady Cosmos and was pleasently surprised to find it here and with many new chapters.

slimshadygirl7872 chapter 35 . 1/12
awesome:)
sloppywalrus chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
Please update this is a really great story
LovelyLily13 chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
YOU ARE WONDERFUL! EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLY HALF WAY DONE WITH THIS I WORSHIP YOUR WRITING! What made you come up with this? YOU'RE AWESOME!

*Hums Bunny and Trunks, sittin' in a tree...* Hm? Oh I'm still reviewing...USAGI AND TRUNKS FOREVER! Woo, gotta lay off the caffeine. *Does peace sign before happy rabbit pose*
Bunnicula03 chapter 35 . 9/26/2013
Hello. I love this story. Do you plan on finishing this story? I loved the first part. I skimmed the second part because I was trying to see where you were going with this. Now, I've started to read the second part. Please, update this story. It's such an amazing read.
Bunnicula03 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I just found your story today and I love it. It's so heavy and I can't wait until things turn around for Usagi.
devafiend chapter 35 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter :-D I love how after beating each other up, trunks and gohan had a man to man talk! I also love usagi's night out with the girls! I hope you remember this fic and feel inspired to write again in your free time! Thanks for an awesome read! :-D update sooner, please!
Moonprincess1416 chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
I hope decide to update your story I love it but I think it's about time usagi and trunks get together its been way to long they finally need to hook up*
Moonprincess1416 chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
* I hope you decide to update on your story I l
angel313 chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
Please update again soon. I can't wait to see trunks reaction to diamond and Usagi. I really hope that u have not forgot ton this story. Thank u
Krissy chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
I love how you end this chapter. I always want more. Hehe Diamond is my favorite SM villian because of his many different sides. I can't wait for him to play a more involved role and maybe have him interact with Usagi. Not going to lie, I even want to see Seiya in this story if possible. I've always wanted him to have a second chance. But I'm extremely happy with this story, so I can't wait for the next update.
Krissy chapter 33 . 6/24/2013
Gosh. This story still gives me goosebumps whenever I read it. It's amazing how much emotion you put into these characters and how alive they become in your story. I can paint a picture in my mind with your writing, and I love it!
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »