Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
SailorTardis498 chapter 36 . 7/3
ahhh come on! this is epic and amazing please update
akeera chapter 36 . 3/3
I enjoyed the whole story the begging to the end of the last chapter so far keep up the good job as a writer myself its sometimes hard to find a good book to read or a great writer who i enjoying read about hope u contiune with this story i would love to know what will happen next i think Usagi and Trunks make a great couple
Krissy chapter 36 . 11/29/2015
I don't know how many times I've read this story, but it gets me every time. It's so easy to cry about the injustices Usagi faces with her mother and circumstances. You've taken these well loved characters and created a story that emotionally renders its readers speechless and capitivated. I can't help but want the best for Usagi and Trunks even at the expense of other likeable characters. This is a great story. Please update it; I need to know what happens next.
TheBayMan chapter 36 . 11/20/2015
Absolutely loved your story at first and the concept was wonderful. ...And then for me it went downhill. The last half-dozen chapters were painful to read.
12445678910 chapter 36 . 8/20/2015
Love it so much all your story's ate amazing lol hope you update very fast lol
Gosia1918 chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
This story is amazing! The best fanfic that I've ever read! Please updated soon because I can't wait to see them as a couple and I really need to know what he said when he was apologizing!
Kisses,
Mags ;)
ills chapter 36 . 6/13/2015
Awww, please update soon! They finally just got together after 11 years.
ills chapter 35 . 6/13/2015
o0o me gusta
ills chapter 34 . 6/13/2015
oh no gohan walked in!
ills chapter 33 . 6/13/2015
wow
ills chapter 32 . 6/13/2015
this was scarey, i hope that trunks can get himself under control
ills chapter 31 . 6/13/2015
i hope they get to the part where they're 18 soon.
ills chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
finally they're back together
ills chapter 29 . 6/13/2015
o0o0 good stuff
ills chapter 28 . 6/13/2015
i really liked this chapter
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »