Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Queen Momoko chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
Before I get all emotional, I have a question. Why didn't she stop crying around Goku? I mean, Chichi I can understand, but why Goku as well? And the part with Trunks and Usagi's tails clinging to each other was really cute. And now on the really emotional part.

*cries* omg... that was just so sad... Poor Goku. Poor Usagi. It just makes my little heart twist in agony. I hope that USagi and Goku's relationship gets better.
Jessica Hillyard chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I love it!

Is Trunks going to forgive Usagi?

Is he going to be over over over protective over her?

Is he going to show off at the tournament?

Like when he shot a beam of energy at goten

but he also make the beam go around Usagi a couple of times?

Please add more!

Please!

Thank You!
Jacque Nicole chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I absolutely loved it. Please, please update ASAP. I'm really looking foreward to the next chapter.

Will Goku ever open his eyes and see whats happening to Usagi?

Will Usagi gain the courage to tell everyone everything ChiChi does to her?

Will Vegeta finally get fed up with everyone's ignorance towards Usagi's situation

And finally, and most importantly:

Will there be anymore Trunks/Usagi moments?
Jewel chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
do they actually have a book 'fatherhood for dummies?' if so, where can i find it, it would be a great gag gift!

you finally updated! *throws you candy and other yummy stuff* do again!

love it, as always _
Star tsuneni chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
I've already said that I love the story line, so this time I'm going to say something different. The way you write is beyond applaudable. Your writing is a shining example for all fic writers. The sophistication and elegance in which you write is rivaled only by very few of the fics I have read since I first came across this site almost 8 years ago. If you are like this with all of your writing, then may I be one on a list of many to tell you that you are destined for wonderful things.
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
OMG! I really liked that chapter even though it was short. However...it was sad! I can't believe Goku acutally think Usagi doesn't need him! Please update soon and when will Usagi use her powers again and when will the rest of the adults realize what Chichi is doing to Usagi?
SKY UNICORN chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
YA!

it was a little sad!

but it was very good!

when is someone going to step in a help her?

is goku ever going to see what going on?

and will goku and usagi ever be like he is

with his son?

can wait to see wait happens next!
rene chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
that was really sad...but funny when vegeta held serena and said all that stuff. trunks was really cute..."baby mine!" too cute. anyways...hopefully the next chapter will be out quick and really awesome.
Blackrosebunny chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
It was great! wasn't short at all! please update ASAYHT!
chaoticwisdom chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
woohoo! i loved it! will goku figure out whats happening? hm and what did trunks mean by mine? hm well i hope u can update soon!
KJoe chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
I really like how it's going. I hope that before Goku leaves he learns the truth about Chichi and his daughter. Also, Bulma could learn how to face reality. Finally, Chichi would get her ass beat by some one.
alis chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
I feel sorry for Goku. Can't wait for more to come.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
Oh sad!

Usagi's positive that he'll act like her mother and he's positive she hates him just because she was a loud baby! That makes me want to cry. Poor Usa, all alone amidst a sea of people. I say we string ChiChi up and beat her with a club then dump her in a pen full of nettles and set the entire thing on fire.

Write more soon.

- Damia -
angelwings6117 chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
oh, poor goku! as if having chichi for a wife and making him feel totally incompetent isn't enough, he thinks usagi doesn't need him. augh. too much depression. tell me things will be alright between goku and usagi in the end? please? they're both so pure-hearted!
Carmen chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
That is so sad it made me cry you know how emotional this is for me!
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »