Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Yuki of the Snow chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
I liked this chapter. It is kinda dad, but not everything can be happy. Please continue this story.
xInsipidx chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Great surprise by making the principal Krillen.
xInsipidx chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
Great story so far. Love the flow of the writing.
silverbunni chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
aw...that's such a sad ending! but i'm still frustrated that goku doesn't know. gr...hahaha keep updating!
MunksAngelQueen2010 chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
i enjoyed this chapter is shows us that goku though stupid actually wonders what the daughter he never saw grow up is thinking or like but i cannot believe that even he is that dumb not to realize that chichi is hurting usagi i hope that the next chapter will bring more of the senshi's powers to life and continue to write this story as it is a good one
Queen Momoko chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
Before I get all emotional, I have a question. Why didn't she stop crying around Goku? I mean, Chichi I can understand, but why Goku as well? And the part with Trunks and Usagi's tails clinging to each other was really cute. And now on the really emotional part.

*cries* omg... that was just so sad... Poor Goku. Poor Usagi. It just makes my little heart twist in agony. I hope that USagi and Goku's relationship gets better.
Jessica Hillyard chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I love it!

Is Trunks going to forgive Usagi?

Is he going to be over over over protective over her?

Is he going to show off at the tournament?

Like when he shot a beam of energy at goten

but he also make the beam go around Usagi a couple of times?

Please add more!

Please!

Thank You!
Jacque Nicole chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I absolutely loved it. Please, please update ASAP. I'm really looking foreward to the next chapter.

Will Goku ever open his eyes and see whats happening to Usagi?

Will Usagi gain the courage to tell everyone everything ChiChi does to her?

Will Vegeta finally get fed up with everyone's ignorance towards Usagi's situation

And finally, and most importantly:

Will there be anymore Trunks/Usagi moments?
Jewel chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
do they actually have a book 'fatherhood for dummies?' if so, where can i find it, it would be a great gag gift!

you finally updated! *throws you candy and other yummy stuff* do again!

love it, as always _
Star tsuneni chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
I've already said that I love the story line, so this time I'm going to say something different. The way you write is beyond applaudable. Your writing is a shining example for all fic writers. The sophistication and elegance in which you write is rivaled only by very few of the fics I have read since I first came across this site almost 8 years ago. If you are like this with all of your writing, then may I be one on a list of many to tell you that you are destined for wonderful things.
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
OMG! I really liked that chapter even though it was short. However...it was sad! I can't believe Goku acutally think Usagi doesn't need him! Please update soon and when will Usagi use her powers again and when will the rest of the adults realize what Chichi is doing to Usagi?
SKY UNICORN chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
YA!

it was a little sad!

but it was very good!

when is someone going to step in a help her?

is goku ever going to see what going on?

and will goku and usagi ever be like he is

with his son?

can wait to see wait happens next!
rene chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
that was really sad...but funny when vegeta held serena and said all that stuff. trunks was really cute..."baby mine!" too cute. anyways...hopefully the next chapter will be out quick and really awesome.
Blackrosebunny chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
It was great! wasn't short at all! please update ASAYHT!
chaoticwisdom chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
woohoo! i loved it! will goku figure out whats happening? hm and what did trunks mean by mine? hm well i hope u can update soon!
1,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »