Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Jessica Hillyard chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Please add more to this story!

I love it!

Please add more soon!

Thank You!
Misty Doll chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
good story! but could you update on some of your other stories too! i mean i like this story, but i also love your other ones!
jaz7 chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
cant wait till the next chapter
DarkPheonix chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
Please another chapter soon,I will pay you(in dougnuts)
xInsipidx chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
It's great trying to imagine this stuff happening. You are really good with imagery.
Ivy Tearen chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
come on! Give Chichi a smack down! Make them all happy! Please?
Tanaraza chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
aw...Goku should of tried harder to bond with Usagi. Chi-Chi is a bitch to the extreme. I think that Trunks and Usa will have an interesting relationship. Vegeta seems to have a perverse pleasure to keeping certain facts about sayins to himself. I don't see why Gotena and Gohan doesn't act like the brothers they are and snich hard a hell. Pray tell,... will Usagi surprise everyone by showing her true power. I hope she actually fights to defend herself against Chi-Chi.
Yuki of the Snow chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
I liked this chapter. It is kinda dad, but not everything can be happy. Please continue this story.
xInsipidx chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Great surprise by making the principal Krillen.
xInsipidx chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
Great story so far. Love the flow of the writing.
silverbunni chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
aw...that's such a sad ending! but i'm still frustrated that goku doesn't know. gr...hahaha keep updating!
MunksAngelQueen2010 chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
i enjoyed this chapter is shows us that goku though stupid actually wonders what the daughter he never saw grow up is thinking or like but i cannot believe that even he is that dumb not to realize that chichi is hurting usagi i hope that the next chapter will bring more of the senshi's powers to life and continue to write this story as it is a good one
Queen Momoko chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
Before I get all emotional, I have a question. Why didn't she stop crying around Goku? I mean, Chichi I can understand, but why Goku as well? And the part with Trunks and Usagi's tails clinging to each other was really cute. And now on the really emotional part.

*cries* omg... that was just so sad... Poor Goku. Poor Usagi. It just makes my little heart twist in agony. I hope that USagi and Goku's relationship gets better.
Jessica Hillyard chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I love it!

Is Trunks going to forgive Usagi?

Is he going to be over over over protective over her?

Is he going to show off at the tournament?

Like when he shot a beam of energy at goten

but he also make the beam go around Usagi a couple of times?

Please add more!

Please!

Thank You!
Jacque Nicole chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
I absolutely loved it. Please, please update ASAP. I'm really looking foreward to the next chapter.

Will Goku ever open his eyes and see whats happening to Usagi?

Will Usagi gain the courage to tell everyone everything ChiChi does to her?

Will Vegeta finally get fed up with everyone's ignorance towards Usagi's situation

And finally, and most importantly:

Will there be anymore Trunks/Usagi moments?
1,701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »