Reviews for Through a Child's Eyes
Parsley the Lion chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
Poor Usa and Ku. Damn that Chi-chi woman. Please may I poke her with pointy sticks and set her on fire? Better yet, how about burning her at the stake? Please?

This is amazing! PLEASE update soon!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
Poor Goku. Please update soon, I religously follow your story
samisweet chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
coolio! i luv it! u shud hav Goku help her out atleast a little in the end, i mean, he's still like a child himself
Tyrosuma chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
that was so sad! poor Goku and he doesn't even know that its his wife's fault that his daughter doesn't want anything to do with him. i hope that everything gets worked out and Usagi and Goku will finally have the father-daughter relationship that they deserve.
pyrobabe7713 chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
can you do soething that will let goku find out! i really hate this right now that he doesnt know whats going on more than usual and his only daughter is being beaten w/o his knowledge. please please please do something about this before me an a ton of other readers scream in frustration.
Jay FicLover chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
This was so sad... I felt Goku's pain so vividly I felt a pang in my chest. I already know Usagi loves Trunks and has a great affection for Vegeta, but Goku is her *real* dad... I do hope they have the opportunity to do some father-daughter bonding. Besides, as much as Vegeta could stop her from crying when she was a baby, and as much as Usa looks up to him, Vegat hasn't done anything to save her from Chichi... has he? That's Goku's job. Usagi needs him greatly right now and none of them realize it.
Ja Rule chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
That was so very cool, but a little depressing.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
Love it! Please up date asap!
rynn chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
its been a while

great chapter

continue
dreaming.sapphire chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
I love this chapter!I hope there's more of how Goku feels about Usagi neglecting he ever find out about whats happening to Usagi?And I hope theirs more about Usa's unusual powers (from the SailorSenshi) and hope they find whats up with her powers!Wow,this is the londest review i've typed up lol.

~SilverAngelCosmos
Swiftstar chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
Aw. That's kind of cute. Although I really want to slap the hell out of ChiChi! She is such a bitch! What is her problem? Please update, don't stop there!
angel313 chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
I can't wait for the next chapter. I do hope that eventually Serena will get back at ChiChi or at least for ChiChi to get her what she deserve. I do hope through that you will have Goku realize that Serena does need him and for him to realize what is going on. I hope that you will update on this story soon. This is really good.
Serene Lunar Echo chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
i think you should update more often. This almost made me cry. Poor usagi. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Ivy Tearen chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
oh, come on you have got to update soon. And get usa away from chichi.
Hinata chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
I'm really glad you updated, i almost had given up on this story. I had finished it when there were only 9 chapters. So i waited for a long while, and decided okay if you didn't update i was going to stop, i was happy to see chapter 10 up! So i'm still a loyal fan!

I love Usagi's and Trunks relationship and how you kept Vegeta in his grumpy mood and still make him so sweet at some points. I really want to kill Chichi how dare she treat Usagi like that! I hope Goku catches on and speaks up for his own children. I can't wait on how you introduce the rest of the Senshi's powers to Usagi! Keep up the good work!
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »