cyborg009lovr chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
this is such a good story keep up the good work
Keyblade Master of Promise chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
This story was...AMAZING! In fact, I'm not sure if that word has enough meaning to it and lacks appropriateness for this story. It was fantastic, wonderful...the list could go on! I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. GREAT WORK!

Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
wildfire-sky05 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Hey! I wanted to say I loved your fic and all that, and, in responce to your request, go to my livejournal (anyone and everyone) under wildfire_sky (big surprise there!). It goes into MORE detail about my review and my responce to another.
Jen23 chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
Let me try this again-

Hello my dear friend,

I feel the need to just let you know how much I adore your writings, and so do others. (Like RL2 and many, many more!)

Your details are wonderful and what make your stories flow so well.

Anyhow, I absolutely loved this story just as I do all of your fics. They're all so very well thought out and all so believable.

Your plots are always amazing and who couldn't love the romance. I'm glad that you put in the summary that this story is a romance one. After seeing a movie, or reading a book, or even seeing the end of a anime...I myself, always want to hear of the happy ending that can happen between a couple. Thanks for giving that to me. There are after all, couples in the world who do actually continue to love each other this way.

As for the way you write the character's personalities, though we may all see something different in a character, because after all we are all different, I think that you are always right on.

You deserve your many fans and your anime friends here.

Also, thank you for your great work because I continue to learn from it.

Keep going and don't ever stop. Your wonderful stories are a great joy for me.

Your KSF,

Holli chapter 11 . 4/1/2005
Firstly, let me say that this story was excellent. You have a deep affection for these characters and it shows in your writing. There are subtleties to the characterizations that come from having a good understanding of them.

The characterizations of Joe and Francoise were very good. Joe, even while being brainwashed, can't help but have feelings for not only 003 but the rest of the team as well. His uncertainty with the fake Merry (because that's all she was) was very interesting, as if he could sense on a subconcious level that she wasn't the friend he'd grown up with. I also like the fact that he was at least partially aware that his behavior and thinking weren't like him.

Francoise is a sensitive lady and she was suitably crushed when Joe decided to leave (she and everyone else in their own ways) and it was good that she was so willing to do whatever it took to get Joe to come back to them. Her jealousy towards Merry was very much in character for her (I can't imagine her ever using the word 'slut' but that did make me smile a little).

The rest of the team, while not the main characters, were written well enough. The line about life from 005 really sounded like something he would say, for example. They would obviously be upset at Joe's departure and, once they realized that he was in actual danger, would want to do anything in their power to save him. You captured this well.

The plot was interesting and I haven't seen one quite like it before. So, kudos for an intriguing plot.

The only things that I would suggest for next time is to not use the "Flash Back:/End Flash back" (because you set these flashbacks up clearly enough you don't need that gimmick to let the reader know what is happening) and to not refer to someone's eyes as "orbs" more than once a story :)

Anyway, all in all, a great story and one that I'll read again.
Maria - Madoka Ayukawa chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
Okay. I'll be drop-dead honest: this fic quite rubs me the wrong way. However, I read it all, to be able to give you an argument with a ground to stand on. I'll be polite, but expect me to be very straight to the point too.

Technically, it's okay. I thank you for knowing your grammar, your punctuation, and all. I'd like to point out, though, that some parts lean too much towards purple prose (so wordy it's hard to read), and that you should NEVER start/end flashback sequences with the words "FLASHBACK/END OF FLASHBACK", unless you want to interrupt the mood.

Also, for a fic which claims to follow canon REAL close, I hated th fct that you overlook ne of the most important arcs of the series: the Pu'Awak Sisters arc.

So vital for canon - yet you shot it to Hell, even with the presence of MARY ONODERA (*not* Merry), SHINICHI IBARAKI (*not* Sam) and MASARU OYAMADA (*not* Jan). Who would most likely NOT be revived as Cyborgs, since they went under the Cyborg process ALREADY, and it's not likely there was enought DNA left form them to re-build them.

Also, *do NOT use a Black Ghost revival as a plot device* Be more original; BG isn't their only enemy out there.

And those are minor gripes. My bigges one? The characterization.

I *really* hated the way you wrote Francoise and Joe. Joe is naïve and somewhat emotionally-dependant - bu this doesn't mean he's an emotionally-challenged idiot. He'd most likely think "they're hiding stuff from me with a REASON" and either try to find out or wait until it's time. NOT run off and then kind of dump them.

And - WHAT have you done to Francoise? She doesn't come off as the sweet but not spineless ex-ballerina, but pretty much as a needy airhead who CAN'T LIVE withut Joe. It's proved that she'll be sad if she loses him, but will either try to sort out things, or try to live without him. NOT be whiny, needy, or wangsty little girl who just lives for her TWU WUB. In few words, *you made her a complete Mary Sue *

You also tweak the other characters to fit in the GREAT LOVE STORY. Not only the Cyborgs practically coddle Frannie and treat her as a little girl, but also - what you do to Ishuki/Ishkik/Ixquic... She was NOT a selfish bithc who wanted to steal Joe from Frennie-kins. She was a poor soul and victim of bad writing. And Francoise was more concerned about her lost powers and Joe acting absolutely OoC, NOT comnparing herself to the Inca Cyborg Damsel. So, nyeah on this, too.

What am I trying to say? You make practically everything fade away, including common sense and canon itself, to turn the Cyborg 009 show min a Harlequin rmance novel. And a ssoemoen who likes Joe/Fran but NOT only as lovers, but lso as platonic friends, this ll rubs me VERY wrong. Hey, the show is NOT How Prince Charming Joe Swept Princess Francoise Off her Feet and Lived Hapily Ever After. There SO MUCH to it, NOT just romance.

Hping you'll get the message...

Maria now says good-bye.
EmEx chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
It was a pleasure reading this story. As always you moved the most sensitive corners of my shipper heart _. The end was perfect and I just love how you portray Francoise's and Joe's relationship and how much they care for each other. Just one little thing: Joe said to Francoise the very same thing Merry said to him: "you ask me the impossible jojo.. (shudders)"
miyozku chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
oh...I love it...I really really do. You write really beutiful, as I follow the story, images were running in my mind...just beautiful...well even though I am a mayor fan of 002 incredible love for 003 (yeah, unrequited love) I still enjoy the complexity of 009 and 003...and I love the hints of jet worried about 003...

so...just thanks...

sincerely me
Freddo chapter 11 . 8/29/2004

A great ending to a great tale. Like the fact that the surprise party for Joe finally took place, and liked the fluff. Wonderful job; hope to see more soon (will try to read your original piece soon, too...)

RedLion2 chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
Wow. That was amazingly sweet and tender, and just right for Joe and Francoise. I'm so excited about this chapter, but disappointed in that, once again, another excellent work by you has ended. You never fail to thrill me, GA2. I believe you are probably the very BEST 009 writer on this site, and perhaps even on ANY internet 009 site. Congratulations on a job well done. I love how you describe Joe's and Francoise's relationship. It's awesome! RL2
Hawk Mage chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
That was so sweet. I loved the ending.
Puppkid chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
*claps* Great fic! *grins* And you updated so quickly! Congrats on finishing the fic!
ali raven chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
ali: *sniff* *sob* that was so beautiful! i absolutley loved it!

raven: usually ali's the one who loves fluff and i hate it, but this time around we agree, fluffyness is so soft and cuddly and is the perfect ending to this story.

ali: although i'm kinda sad to see it end.

raven: yeah, me too. there will be others i'm sure.

ali: i gues you're right. well, this was a great story. you are a truly gifted writer. i hope to read more from you in the future. byeness! xP
RisuQ-theQissilent chapter 11 . 8/27/2004