Reviews for I'll Be There For You
Galacticwolf chapter 65 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story, it has to be one of my favorites.
im-a-tumor chapter 65 . 10/14/2010
Oh. my. god. i dont know if you still read reviews for this story thats older than my goddaughter, but anyways ill go for it.

I finally pushed myself to finish this since its like the longest fic ive read EVER and it is so epic! I'm in love with this pairing all over again! it's the sweetest thing in the world i just get cavities thinking about it!

So clever and well-written and beautiful character development and interaction. you truely have a way with words my dear! loved it so much, I praise you for your work!
chelleb0b chapter 52 . 4/6/2007
ive read this story before but i just HAD to read it again, its so good! and a funny thing about the Corrs...i work at a restaurant called RiRa and all they play is the Corrs!
kittypon chapter 65 . 8/12/2006
yo i JUST FINNISHED READING YOUR STORY and i thought it was great. I am new at this fanfiction net thing just logging on yesterday literly so a am new at this and dont know every thing yet. even though u might have written this story awhile ago i thought i can still try to do this review thing so u r my first person to review on. i am a big Vincent Valentins fan and just loved how there where so many chapters i didnt even go to the bathroom and stop reading until 2:18 am and i started reading at 11:56am today so it was that i read over this sorry for spelling(i dont know how obviously) and sorry for it being so long. even though i dont know u and have never even writen to you(dont even know if this is going to get to u)i would like for u to be the forst person for me to add your story to my list. (lucky u)WITH your permission of coars! mabye later i will give my e mail addres to u so we can give advice to each other for stories. once agian i apologize for this being so long later on ill learn how to make things short but until then from kittypon good bye. .
Lord Makura chapter 65 . 7/21/2006
oh my god after a four day rush i finaly finish reading your story and it was totally amazing!
Celyne chapter 35 . 4/2/2006
I hate this chapter :( No, not in a critical sense...but because it really brought out very old and hidden emotions in me. Some that I never admitted I had. About being separated from your biological father and getting to meet him again. Maybe I am still searching for him too, and that deep down inside I still want to meet him again.

Very well done story! It's got me hooked the good part of my weekend. I'm already at chapter 42, but I thought I'd do a review on this particular chapter. Cheers!
Queen Dark Raven chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i like it. Aeris is one of my Fav characters from FF.

This story's pretty good! _
springtime smells of death chapter 65 . 12/12/2005
that was a great story, i think u did a awsome job, i've been following it for bout 3 days, and it was worth it, if u ever make a book, let me know, i would like to buy it and know that i read ur first couple of works

urs truly,

Springtime smells of death
Kurosu chapter 42 . 8/15/2005
omg, James the obsessor... When is he gonna like forget Aeris exist and move on? lol.. Ok, I'll stop spazzing out now and keep reading. p
Kurosu chapter 41 . 8/15/2005
lol, have to review this one too! OMG RUFUS! *drools and then swoons* Sexy, sexy guy! lol, that was a fun chapter. Gotta love Yuffie for her um.. obsessions. *stamps "Propery to K-chan" onto Rufus' butt* Bwahaha! 3
Kurosu chapter 34 . 8/15/2005
lol, the reviews from me are rolling in now. p But I'll say what a touching dad-daughter moment. It had me in tears. 3
Kurosu chapter 33 . 8/15/2005
lol, I just have to give a comment about this chapter... Well, more like a dramatic action... Sephy... *swoons* I hope he's single in the story! D lol. The interaction between the FF7 characters have been so positive and I love it. I mean, that they get along. No bashing of each other, etc. They're all good friends, and it's such a joy to read fanfics like that. 3
Kurosu chapter 32 . 8/15/2005
Omgomg! *cries* That made me cry at the end.. It reminds me of getting in a fight about something stupid, talk it out, and then wonder why the fight ever started! T_T DEJA VU! And that James guy, UUGH.. can I hit him too? He's like this parasite.. a mosquito that never goes away! E
Kurosu chapter 31 . 8/15/2005
lol, it's ok. I never seem to be in class either.. *starts to daydream* See! lol.. p
Kurosu chapter 28 . 8/15/2005
That chapter made me go super "awe". *big goofy smile* Bwahaha, back to reading your story! 3 I'm so happy the father-daughter reunion turned out wonderful! They're back in each other's lives. Yaay!