Reviews for To Love an Enemy
Otaku chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
I'm not gonna deny that the ending was cute,but it was quite cliche
sillysammijo chapter 24 . 2/23/2011
Wow this fic was amazing! I loved it! Great story line and a wonderful ending! Two thumbs up from me! Haha It was a sheer joy to read!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 24 . 7/26/2009
Omygods that was absolutly and perfectly perfect!
ILikeUdon chapter 24 . 5/14/2009
This was awesome... I read all the way from Chapter 1 to the end without stopping. Good job! The only thing is that the rating should be higher, like T or something cos of the swearing here and there.(:
YazzyBoo chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
That was awesome! I adored it so much!
bingbangboom714 chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
Great job!

I loved it!

Waine Jusuchine chapter 24 . 3/26/2007
like it.! very nice!
Smiles And Glares chapter 24 . 8/24/2006
I loved the story! Everything is so kawaii!
PolarPrincess chapter 24 . 7/26/2006
love the story!
chibi-sango16 chapter 24 . 4/15/2006
omg!all i have to say is this is one of the best storie i have EVER read! it was just so touching at fluffy moments!this story is sure on my favourites list!
carrie chapter 24 . 4/9/2006
awsome! just like woah! i am nota person many words..well, not when it comes to typing anyway, and i think your story is amazing! i mean, all the storys with mir/san are amazing, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! lon stories. and i know they are harder to write, but i mean, the longer the better: well, most of the time. and alot of it made me laugh. and it was good and descriptive! and the end made me augh.. cuz its kinda like its the biggest day of sango's life and all these thoughts are going through her head, and then you say" and she was right cuz they lived happily ever after for the rest of their days"sorry- its just ...it ends so abrubtly and yeah.. sorry i wrote so much, but the longer the story, the longer the review! loved it!
sahara chapter 24 . 8/26/2005
This was my favorite fan fic i've ever read! Sango and miroku are my favorite characters and i love reading stories about them.
interestinglydullperson chapter 24 . 8/22/2005
the whole story was amazing. i adored how well you mead the romance work together. i can see that you dedicated a lot of time into this story, and you wern't bored with it. you really put your heart into this story. i was so romantic, so suspenceful, i wanted to stop reading it, it was so long, but no. i like long stories, i love the romanse in it, i love how well thaught out it was. and how long it took to write it, i think that you should write a sequil. because i would read it, and i'm shure many others will to. the sequil should be like problems after their married or like sango gets pregenant, and the father is mad so he wants to kill sango, or whatever. you can decide wether or not you want to do that. and if you want to then be creative! i will be a loyal reader of all your MirXSan stories. i hope that you like this review because i know how much time you spent with this and all the people who just say "i love your story!" don't know that you worked your ass off writing this story, and as you read this your probally saying "damn right!" well i'm out. please take the time to write a sequil! thankyou!
Heerorelena chapter 24 . 7/12/2005
Omg...that was awesome! . My gosh, I love it! Though the ending was a litle unexpected, but its still cute and I love it. XD You're amazing, great fic, love it! XD
sanzohakkaigal chapter 24 . 7/10/2005
nice...very nice! wow!i'll go read your other story, hope you write more sango and miroku fanfics!