Reviews for Post Mortem
Orochiko chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
o_o

Wow, this is brilliant. There is nowhere near enough fanfiction for Voldo... such a strange being he is. w I love how you mixed his beastly demeanor with his strange sensuality perfectly! Congrats, I'll be sure to look at your other stuff. _
Radiant Pencil chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Once again, good job! Voldo's so creepy and fun to write. I'd attempt my own fic, but I've only played SC3 and I don't think I could do justice to him. Besides, what I could do would only pale in comparison to the fanon you've created by yourself. Keep writing.
Eitak Renmus chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I really have to say, your Voldo stories are fantastic!

I love Voldo so much, and you do a wonderful job on expanding upon the little information we are given about his past and personality. I never really thought about him being cannibalistic but then when I think about some of his moves...*smacks forehead* ...duh moment there.

I love the visual of his eyes being stitched shut.
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
wh00t. there are SO few Voldo fans, it seems! another gifted Voldo fan writing one of the rare Voldo fics is wonderful!

This fic really is correct on the matter. it's just what i think he might think if i weren't already in the process of thinking it. i'd eat my victims, too, if i were hungry enough O_o.

Voldo is by far my favorite character in the SC2 game. I can't play worth taters, but I like the game still!

plus Voldo is kinda cute. #_# Ain't I odd?
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
YAY! More Voldo-ness. I love thinking about the way his mind works... really creepy. He seems so devoted don't you think?
The Tesseract Seraph chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Awesome. I am so glad to find another author who actually likes Voldo and his SHEER AND UTTER CREEPINESS as much as I do. Keep writing, please!
Dr.Wilopolis chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Certainly what I think Voldo thinks!
Commadore Shell chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wow your fanfic is brilliant. It really made me cringe at the eyeball bit.. Keep it up!

You're right there aren't many Voldo fanfics, but he'll be in my fanfic in a later chaper so read that if you want.

xShellx
Surprise 4 U chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was pretty gory there! Yeah, picking out the eyeballs and brains. I really like this fic! The description and point of views are fabulous! And it's a Voldo fic too _ He's my favorite character in SC2 cuz i ring out a lot of characters with him! You should keep up the good work there!

I noticed in your profile that you like to write yaoi/shounen-ai/slash. Ever thought of writing a Voldo X Vercci slash fic? LMAO I'm just kidding there! But if you insist...

...

just keep up the good work!
Fency chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Nice how you make it so disgustingly repulsive. By the way, Voldo was once a human you know.
Jays Arravan chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
One word: CREEPY

your piece kept sending shivers up and down my spine, especially during the 'meal' part. You do good gore. Hope to read more from you.
ABANG CHANG chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
O. Deliciously ghoulish. Voldo is definitely one of the more difficult characters to write about in any definite capacity, so I'm quite impressed with what you've done here. Sometimes, a little horror is just what the doctor called for.
Fan Fiction Enjoyer chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ouh... it was gore... Eating an eye... and he even did not heat his food... burk... Keep it up!
crimson-fishbonez chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Okay, that was one twisted fic. I love it -!

Writing more would be cool; I need to read something repulsively gory to read after reading excessive amounts of romance fics. I love the way you refer to the people as if they were animals in Voldo's mind's eye. You wrote this great fic really well. Keep it up! [thumbs up]
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 1 . 6/22/2004