Reviews for 4 ways to say I like you a lot
MirokusBitch chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Nice story... lol
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Nice, very nice.

OMG! Miroku was dreaming about THAT! No wonder Sango nearly killed him!

Aw! The houshi's in love with the taijiya! NANDO KAWAII! (How cute!)
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
First off, Miroku's a monk not a priest. He said so in the episode when he first showed up.

That's pretty funny the way you described Sango's butt. Seriously, doesn't her hand when she slaps the hell out of him?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
The perverse antics of that lecherous clod are so damnably funny... _ Er, by the way, I wish to make a request. As you may have noticed, I've read your insane, senseless fanfic "My Mate Suffers". It was a funny read, regardless of how disturbing it was... Anyway, allow me to get to my challenge: I would like you to create a yaoi fic featuring Shippo and Kanta. Kanta, if you haven't heard of him, is an adorable little otter demon that Inuyasha and Co. encounter later in the series. You can look up information of him on the Google search engine, if I may make a suggestion. If you, out of your goodness, decide to follow through my challenge, I wish you the best of luck, and, to have fun writing it! _ Ciao, insane author!
Magic Kaito chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Oh, I'm gonna kill Inuyasha and Kagome! That's the first time I've ever gotten mad when they fought! This is very kawaii -! They ARE a perfect couple! And I usually hate romance... What attracts me to those two? Maybe it's because they're so perfect... Update soon!
Cubia-chan chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Your story is great! I hope that the third approach comes soon! Well in any case, I liked your story alot!
Tsuki no mizu chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
kawaii! go on go on!
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Where's the rest? *pounds down arrow* I want to know what happens. Please wright more. It's interesting.
Tsuki no mizu chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
its great... I'm impatient to find out what's going to think that twisted yet cute head of him...

update!
mystlady chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
cute drabble. I'd say he got what deserve in the end. LOL.