Reviews for A House without Doors
Tartarun chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
it really has the crawling feel of being trapped but free at the same time
Parallaxm chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
A refreshing read, for sure. Not much else to be said; you've said it already and it's impactful.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
a house without doors ... what a thought.
Wonderfully written. Such a refreshing and yet, heavy read.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What an incredible story of the Hyuuga mothertongue. This story is a revelation.
max.tmy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
How sad and tragic. "We are trapped in a house of open windows." this single sentence captures Neji's whole pain and frustration. Eyes are a window to the world, both outside and in, and you have done a great job emphasising it.

Well done.
Ailee chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ugh, this is creepy (in a Naruto sense) but true. Well done
Sunstorm raining chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This story is powerful and amazing. I've never really thought about this before, but it definately makes you wonder. I think you have symbolised the Hyuuga clan perfectly.

-Sunny
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Brilliant and explanatory. Although, I do not think your suggestions match up with canon-you'd have to actively be using the Byakugan at all times to see everything, and using the Byakugan within the Hyuga household would probably be considered a rude gesture, considering how *proper* the Hyuga family standards try to be. Nevertheless, this was an interesting piece. Kudos!
joepierce1988 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
nice story

a href" . " rel"dofollow"Sunshine Coast real estate/a
dundee998 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Okay, I'm impressed. I've been reading quite a lot of your stories, and sometimes they're repetitious-there are only so many times I can watch Mustang practice his self hatred, and so many times that I can bear to witness Kabuto's monstrosities, but this is flat out fantastic. You've taken a throw-away concept from the show, and explored it in a way that both makes us see the series in a new light and explains why some characters act as they do: fanfiction at its finest. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Simply excellent. The way you captured the essence of the Branch family's shame and just the way Neji is...it's beautiful and analytical and just wonderful. Honestly, I've been a fan of Naruto for years and I've never thought of this before. Incredible work.
niver chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was amazing. The way you carried the house without doors thing throughout the story, the way it all connected back to the Branch member's shame ... lovely. You really capture the Hyuuga well. and Neji. Excellent story.
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You are such an incredible writer. I am in awe. O.O
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was really interesting and insightful. i really liked the line "We are trapped in a house of open windows." It was really powerful.

Thanks for sharing this.
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I really enjoyed this. It's an aspect of Hyuuga life often overlooked, rarely fully explored. The language in this suites the subject very well. Thanks for sharing.