Reviews for The Thing About Blondes and Bad Boys
07trish07 chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
well I hope you found your inspiration.. it's been years since and i hope u r still writing...
bigsis0829 chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
Is Emma really that dence? PMS! I'll beg if I have to!
ChellChellSEA chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
just waiting for the next chapter
bigsis0829 chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
read later.
Heck-To-The-Yes chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
I have a idea it might suck but, I REALLY WANT TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY! Like Jay and Emma keep on talking and getting to know eachother more and the next day Chris breaks Emma's heart and Jay is there to comfront her, but Sean sees this and KNOWS that Jay and Emma are having something and Sean gets jealous and they both fight for her. I know...weird. But that's the best i've got, lol.
WillowSpikey chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
u need inspration really bodly...plz get another chap up!...i would love to see another one...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...ok im done beggin...just i really like it...how is sean, jay AND chris gonna deside who is gonna let her go...better yet how is emma gonna pick...she doesnt want sean...BUT WE DONT KNOW WHY!... chris is her b/f and jay is the sacrit apple!...plz put another up!
BagelLoveeBabe chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
this is awesome post more soon please
green eyed goddess532 chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
omg i loved that last line!

thats the same way you look at me thats how i know.

ah i love it. update damn it
Rebel chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
OMG JEMMA YAY can't wait to read more and i agree keep it a jemma
JessicaD Tigerlily -Nerf chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
WTF I WANT MORRE GIVE ME MORE! WRITE MORE SHESH
WildCat Firecracker chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
Dude, You should really continue. _
bibuh chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
THAT WAS GREAT I LOVED IT PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVED IT PLEASE!
JemmaLoVe chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
WOW I lvoed this story it was so good. My favorite parts were

1 when you had Emm say she mad eout with jay in fornt of chris and then jay magically showed up and when

2 Jay and emma were on the roof hiding from the principle and the way he grabbed ehr waist *(there is just somethign about a gyu grabbign a chics waist that is so cute)
chavelaprincess chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
please OH please update this one of my favorite ff and i'm dying for more.
Britt chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
Omg I love ur fic. Great chapter. I loved the ending. . . ...No Comment. Lol Cannot wait for more.