Reviews for Otaku Two: Bubblegum Boy
sparky555 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Dang, wish there was more or this here! Is it just incomplete or is the rest of it somewhere else?
General MG chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hi, fellow SI member, I'm known formerly as the anonymous reviewer, The General and now a new fan fiction writer. I read your bubblegum story arc and I like it and I was hoping you would make more chapters leading up to the Largo episode, Red Eyes. I wonder if you been busy with other stuff that prevent you to finish the other fan fiction projects. I tried to contact you through the message service but no luck. I hope you would reply to this review to see how you're doing. If not, I try to do something else.
Shakeval chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
this is really turnng out to be a great addition to your skysaber arc, it's got lots of potential and a great plot.

i'm looking forwards to coming chapters of this, along with your other projects.

i've been a long time fan and have read all of your studio asynjor posts, really sad how that didn't last, the workmanship put into those stories makes it worth every moment it takes to read, you've got a good clean character trying to make a difference in the world, a good difference at that.

your one of my major insperations for writing...not that my writing all that good or prolific *sigh* if only i had a tenth of your skill...oh well, great stuff and hope for more.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Sorry, can't remember if I have ever sent an encouraging review to you before, if I haven't then I most heartily apologize. Your works are truly fun inspiration for me and I would love to read more in the future. If that would be possible. Anyway I'm just going to close this note with a thank you.

Thank you sir for all your glorious works.

Bye!
Fallen Templar chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
This is a great fic. I'm glad to see that you are back to updating and I sincerely hope you will post the fics from earlier in this series on so we actually know WHAT the heck is going on.
Dust Traveller chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Howdy Skysaber!

Just thought I'd drop a line in about the only way I know how to reach you, hoping you might help me out a bit.

I recently started reading Otaku 1, Otaku Reflected, and I have to say I love what I've read so far, but I find myself a bit confused...

The last chapter of Reflected that I found was 3, in which things had JUST started to become... complex. However, Since that was the last chapter I know of of reflected, I moved on to Otaku 3 (since at first I couldn't find 2), and suddenly found myself reeling from a sudden sense of, wha the f**k did I miss? Suddenly Jared is being called Jared Saotome.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good yarn, but I hate missing stuff, and I hate continuity gaps, so I looked up Bubblegum boy, thinking that it would fill in the strange gap.

Nope, still confused.

Am I missing part of Otaku Reflected? As I said, the last chapter I found was 3, and I found no reference to any further chapter for that story. Perhaps I'm missing some sort of timeline, or some key bit of info that is keeping me clueless, maybe I'm just really SLOW, but I'd appreciate any help you could give me... I want to continue reading this stuff, but the nagging feeling of missing important plot points is like an ice pick stabbing me behind the eyes...

Do you understand where I'm coming from? I'm quite neurotic when it comes to continuity... I won't even buy dvds of anime if I don't have the volumes before it... they could be selling parts 2-24 of a series, and if I don't have one or haven't seen it, I won't touch the rest.

Sigh... I hope this doesn't come across as TOO crazy... any help would be appreciated. In ANY case, you sir, are entertaining. I can't think of a better complement... so it'll have to do.

Chris, DT
Bustin chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
are the original skysaber stories still around, i remember reading them years ago and i enjoyed them. at one time i had them on my comp but lost them when my hard drive crashed
Jason Ulloa chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
For crying out loud, man! Update this story! Or, one of your other stories. Please! I know I'm not the only one clamoring for more of your narrative excellence, so please get your creative juices flowing and bring us some more Skysaber goodness.
Rayah chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wah! I love your Skysaber fics! I also love your MM arc (just re-read it last night, and ho-boy did that take a while!)

I hope you continue writing soon! the story line is so involved and complex, it just grabs the reader's intrest and will NOT let go!

*Big huggs!*

youko Rayah!
lessraya chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
that was great, as always!

where can i find the others in the series though? and when are you going to go about finishing it?
RavenDove chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Dear Jared, if you're still alive out there please drop me a line. I haven't heard anything since you lost the house. Cam and I are worried about you and your Mom. Movie nights just aren't the same without you.

PS. I like this story.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Huff
Lagrange chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Its really hard to find contact information for you... but I guess you don't have to put up with anyone annoying you that way.

anyways, I saw on Asynjor that you had a fic titled "Jared's Bet," but none of it is actually there. If that story is anywhere near readable, could you email it to me?(or post here, that would be nice too)

Thanks in advance,

Lagrange
Jace chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
I love this series. Most SIs, aren't really all that good. But your Otaku series is great! I was also wander ing on why he hasn't gotten any of his technological genius yet as referred to in the Evangelion series. It would also be nice if you post the rest of your SI series on I and, I think, other fans would appreciate it if we could find them all in the same place. Keep writing, I am in awe of your skills.
Verse12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Wow, It's So great to see you posting again. You have always been one of my favorite Fanfic writers, all the way back to the mid to late 90's. I'm just so happy to see you with something new :)

I know you posted this a couple of months ago but i just came across it, and boy does it make me happy :)

I love it when some of my old favorites come out with something again.

In fact i am so excited i had to post this immedently, in response to seeing it.

I look forward to reading more :)

Keep your head up and keep up the good work.

Later.
Lagrange chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
just thought I'd submit a bit of positive input about the whole Skyasaber series... I've been reading through the whole thing over the last couple of weeks, and decided that this is the most likely place you'll see it.

I really like the series. the only other self inserts I liked, off the top of my head, are Naruto's Mom and Carrot's Insertion (the really long one, with him and Dan Hibiki) I'm glad you're still keeping up with this, as I had resigned it for dead a long time ago.

I'll love reading whatever you come out with next, but I would be particularly interested in seeing some of the cliffhangers you left (like in you EVA/DUAL episode of Skysaber) concluded.

Thanks for writing, and I hope you live a happier life for it.

-Lagrange