Reviews for Otaku Two: Bubblegum Boy
ROgue1615 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Hilarious. Hah! I like hearing about what he is doing to change things. Really looking forward to hearing about there base. Sounds pretty cool. More secure then Sylia's base is going to be to. Automated weapons? Heh.

Thanks for the fun reading.

LAter,

Rogue
Jonathan 'Hooker' Howard chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Wow, Again a great story from the great Sky Sabre, Can't wait for the next chapter man. Get getting more intresting, finally Sylia made it in the story.

Come on, Come on Type type, Give US MORE!

'Knight Hawk'
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I'm happy to see you're posting again, I'm even happier to see that you have a number of arcs to cover. I reread your stuff every couple of months when I

run out of new things to read. It's Top-Shelf.

Did you ever finish the Ranma arc? I can't find much of it.

Great chapter. I'm going to be waiting on pins and needles till the next one

comes out.
Readerone chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Cool. I was hoping you would fill in the gaps.
A Fan of Fanfiction chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
mwahahaha thats great more more gimme more

i really like your skysaber arc .

i think its on par with tenhawks Journeyverse and when are you going to post a second chapter to it?

i would also like to see the next chapter of th fourth arc where he is in the world of Dzual

Great Work and i want more!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This looks like the start of another great Skysaber story. I'm a latecomer to the Skysaber series, and I've been unable to find any complete copies of the other stories however. Is it possible for you to upload copies of the other stories to or some other site? If not the whole thing, at least what's not posted at Drakensis's site ( . )

Especially with the first story, since I can only find the first three chapters and don't really get an idea of the plot.
Stoned Koala chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Yatta! Missing story

Need more...suffering from chronic decent fanfic deprivation...

Have to say this is one of the few decent BGC SI fics I have come across...the others haven't been updated in a while so a new one is appreciated.

Keep 'em coming.
The DCG chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Good read
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Hey I like what you did so far and I would like to see more of this.
DJ chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Good to see that you are still writing.

By the way, could you check to see if all your writings in the archive is still up to date at:

If there are any other sites that you keep updated archives of your work, could you post their addresses up? Thanks.
Rodon chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
YES! I've always wanted to read this adventure of Skysaber. Nice period the story is set in, I hope you continue this story ASAP... well, this one mostly but also your others. _; Is it wrong to like a excellent series?
Comic chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Man...another reason why not all SIs are a bad thing. In fact I enjoy stories like this from you Skysaber more than normal stories from others. Whenever I get a message that you posted something new I always...uh..squeal in delight. It's shameful, I know, but m mm good.
Rogue1615 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Some of my favorate fics are people, most of the time crossover or SI characters that stick on to Genom. Always loved seeing quincy and mason all steemed. Heh.

Some very high potential for this story.

Really looking forward to more.

Welcome Back,

Rogue
Jonathan 'Hooker' Howard chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Nice story, Keep it coming Bubblegum Boy. I want more!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3