Reviews for The Morning Run
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I bet if you went running with Carter you'd be nice to her."

Daniel looked down at their stationary feet contemplatively. "If I went running with Sam," he said, "I'd probably be running."

*snerk* very nice, and hope Lou likes snow...
kazechyme chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Wowzers! I just love your stories! I was laughing so hard during this one. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome stories! You're one of my favorite authors. Keep up the great work!

P.S.

The characters are right on target. How do you do it? It's just awesome...
Banner chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was so much fun!

Thanks for a lift on an unpleasant day.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love it! This was awesome. hehe *giggles* The old lady had me cracking up, especially how Jack kept on ranting. This was really cute, I love your work! Hope to see more soon. This has inspired me to write my own! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
ditzywaitress chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I loved it! It was so freakin' hilairious! Keep up the good work!
Nita Salmon chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Layton,

As always - I ended up giggling hysterically. You're really good at these funny fics. My favorite ones are the "twinky" tales. Keep writing!

-Nita Salmon
RUpuzzled2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
HA! i love this story!funny funny funny!

cant stop smilling
wishfull-thinka chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Nice dialogue, Jack & Daniel at their best. Just one question. What was Daniel wearing jogging that had lapels?
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Ha! I loved this one. It was really cute. Jack and Daniel were adorable.
Ali chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That was very funny, Layton, and most enjoyable for this J/D fan. ;-) You have a way with dialogue and write humour very deftly. I also enjoy your Jack and Daniel characterisations - there's nothing I love more than a sarcastic, mildly pissy Daniel battling with a smartarse Colonel (or should I say General).

Thanks for a fun read.

Ali
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Great story. So very funny. Took Jack long enough to realize what the woman was talking about. :)
Rivergem chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Beautiful.

Jack and Daniel at their most sublime.
Debi C chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
What a great story, very funny. I liked that you used Ferretti. The end was hilarious. I loved the Alaska line
Sobekcroc chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Trez excellent! I nearly cried laughing while Jack was ranting to the little old lady about Daniel starting it. As always, a great piece of writing. When the story said there was a woman standing over them, I thought for sure it was going to be Carter, trailing behind Teal'c- but the way it's written is great.