Reviews for Sincerely, Harry Potter
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/20
Thanks
Brutal but then the truth often is.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Nooo! Colin Creevey died!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Really good!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Not bad, not bad at all.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love your interpretation of the last bit of the prophecy. Wonderful.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh, dear.
Black Veil chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Thanks for the interesting story. Most useful, Harry. Write a letter before your fate is doomed at the hands of the world.

WHAT ABOUT YOU NEMESIS, DRACO?

I liked it a lot, although it seemed Harry has just written this after he lost a Quidditch game :)

Thanks,

Black Veil
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You know I'm one of the few people out there that never liked Dumbledore and was always being gained at by Dumbledore freaks, even to this day. I'm glad that Harry has found a way to kill Voldy but its too sad that he had to do it that way.

Thanks for the story :D
XForgottenxMemoryX chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
See, you actually understand it. We all know that Dumbledore is just a lying, manipulating prick. Those who don't are just in denial.

Personally, my favorites were:

"Cho,
Happy now?" - Harsh, but definitely worth it.

"Dumbledore,
I hate you." - I agree.

"If you'd told me sooner, none of this would have happened. But you didn't have the guts to tell me. Even when you said you'd tell me everything, you lied. All my life, lies of omission. They're STILL LIES." - Exactly.
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
interesting take on the prophecy :]
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
So funny! I LOVED it!

kirby
Lolchen chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This one shot had me all like "*eyes bulging out* OMG! *lol* *rofl* *eyes b...*" and so on. The Cho comment was especially mean. When you think about it, it's all a strange kind of sad, hilarious and mean. Mixed together. Made me laugh so hard.

Great piece of work.
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Best Letter!Fic ever.

It was surprisingly funny at points.. but the flippancy of it is almost sad ):
Caramel13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009