Reviews for To Thaw the Frost of Years
SilverOsprey chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I especially loved the thread of that one Shakespearean sonnet that tied the entire piece together - it was so utterly Yue-ish in a Yukito-like setting. But that was the whole point, I should imagine. Lovely, lovely job creating a story so sweet and yet so in character, too. Bravo!
victoria85 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Daaw! this is adorable!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I love how you wrote this! Wonderfully written and I loved how you pulled in the lines from the sonnet and poem!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
sniff* even if u didnt really want to write it, it was a beautiful story. great job.
Casull chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I really like the Touya & Yukito/Yue pairing, having been enthralled by their insecurities, torment of not being able to let go of past loves (more for Yue), and the eventual realization of their unspoken love (which was always there) for each other. So, well-crafted fanfics like this are like heavensent to me, as I felt that there is a dearth of fics out there devoted to this intriguing pair.

I loved that Yue was dressed in clothings don by mortals, in your fic, since I think he relishes in being that of a non-human, prefering to hover 2 inches above ground just to prove that point. Yue's foraying into domesticity like cooking, seems so...Yukito, so, that came as a pleasant surprise. Then, again they are one and the same, and I loved how the distinction was made with Yue's setting the tone of perfection for the meals he prepared.

Kudos to a wonderfully written piece, I look forward to reading your next contribution!
sakurakumagorou chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Nice... that's all I have to say... *Really* nice... **is generally incoherent**
Silent Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ok... thought I'd drop in and leave the obligatory review for your consumption...

All in all... I liked this. It was very good. M...chocolate covered strawberries...
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Well, this is a pairing that I still haven't decided if I like or not, but I really enjoyed the fic. :) Great choice of poems, and I *love* your Touya.
Thaliel chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
*sigh* I wish I could eat strawberries with Yue...did you know that they are said to be an aphrodisiac? *G*

NEways, nice story.
Stacy Janice Elton chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Two entwined into a heart, a heart treasured by another; now and forever.

Thats all I can say about this beautiful concept you, I and countless others have faith on this ship, Butterfly-san. *inclines head slightly in respect*

S. .
Elihice chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
*offers her eternal adoration*.I know you don't like this pairing... but seriously, it doesn't show. It's perfect. It's something I thought I would never see done, and much less in such a wonderful way.

*Sighs* Ask me to write anything, I want to repay this in some way.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
*tackleglomp* I know you hate this pairing, because otherwise you wouldn't have written it, but I still worship you for writing it! ...Even though my mental Terry Pratchett fangirl was laughing hysterically and kept mentioning 'The Joye of Snacks' whenever I stopped glaring at it.

Still, worship! You continue to prove my point; one man's poison is another man's...I'd say chocolate covered strawberries, except I'm allergic. Bah. I worship the fluff! Yay for fluff! *tackleglomp again*