Reviews for One Rainy Night
Mrs.RIP chapter 13 . 5/21
I love this story but it's sad that it's not complete yet... hope someone's going to complete this story, I'm dying to know the end of the story... :')
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Thrilling start.. Quite promising.. I've never read a round robin story before. this should be interesting. :)
DeLiRiOuS aka CAPTAIN obvious chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
I'm really sad to see this story was never completed, especially since I wrote a chapter...hope someone picks it back up...I'd even be willing to help again!
Blonde B-Ball Star chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
I haven't commented on fanfiction for a long time,but I have to say, this fanfic MUST be updated. I am on summer vacation so if you all would want me to get the ball rolling again, I would!

I just want to see this a finished work of art for all A/K fans to read and enjoy! :)

Sidenote: I also enjoyed re-reading this lovely piece of fanfiction :).
OooO.AngelicChaos.OooO chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
...this has absolutly been REALLY fun to read (i was happy that it was one of the only stories that have actually taken me two days instead of one ) it has a great plot and is REALLY cute! ] i hope you may update soon!
rurouni dee chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
This is an incredible story (plot, grammar, style, etc.) and each author that has contributed is extremely talented. I'm only sad that it has not been continued...yet. :)
forgottendiary chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
Hey girl!

Awesome chapter! *nod* *nod* I'm not kidding! We're so fortunate to have you write a chapter. _ Thank you, thank you! It was a very good read and wohoo~! Some new adversaries! XD

All the best!
Ms. Gentry chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
*blush* I'm glad you approve I hope they don't hate me too much for seperating Kaoru and Aoshi's room *whimper* Hey - ! don't glare at me! It just had to be done the action coincides with Enishi's possesive traits *gulp* I think. Anyway, I think it turned out okay. _ Thanks again for the chance to write this *nods to belle and nikki* I had fun.
BelleDayNight chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
This chapter is fabulous! I LOVE that what Enishi did! Ha! Thats my Yukishiro! Great new twist by adding another villain to the plot...now I can only hope that Kaoru and Aoshi are found by her family before Shishio can do whatever devious evil plan he has in mind!
shadow of the lost chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
omg! this is awesome! plz write more! this is soo good! ~shadow~
Fishee chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
update please! ) it's such a great story with such drama haha. good job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
hey! how about an update! plez! you can't just leave it be... please update soon. this is a really nice story.
Aya45 chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
Update soon! Love your story! One of the best AK Fics out their!
ms.marigold chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
Excellent pieces you have here.

I hope you continue writing this kinds of stuufs for aoshikaoru fans.

Keep on writign
Midori Konbu chapter 12 . 12/25/2005
waahh...beautifully done! love this chapter, especially the mean laxative part..hehehhe... (and coz' I like E/K no matter what..:) )

this is getting better and better each chapter..I'm patiently waiting for the next one!