Reviews for Behind the Curtain
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
k. nsut started to read this one and i like it1 i never thought that id like a harry draco vamp story... but then again, a few yrs ago, i would haved never liked harry draco! lol

i know nothing i say will really be able to help the next few chapters, seeing as theyeve already been writen, but i hope you keep it real. not all fangirly... lol

suitsfan22 chapter 2 . 5/31/2007's parvati...or padma
YamiYama chapter 19 . 2/17/2007
AH! A cliffhanger! no! I love innocent, oblivious harry :) He's bottom, right? Well, anyways, keep writing! YOUr story is way good!
Guinn Pern chapter 19 . 1/15/2007
oh my... that was nice... really... i do hope to read some more soon!
Koiame chapter 19 . 1/13/2007
Give me a break, I started writing this story years ago... My writing has developed since then. Please stick with it. I promise it will make sense when it's supposed to! *cries*

*head slams down on desk*

Work with me...

But thank you for taking the time to review.

-Koiame (The Author of this Fic)
dmalfoy chapter 14 . 1/13/2007
I get that you're trying to keep everything a mystery but it's getting to be too much. I'm losing interest.
dmalfoy chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
Getting a little too hard to follow but I'll keep trying.
dmalfoy chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Great chapter.
dmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Love Vamp stories and this sounds like a really great one!
YamiYama chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
OMG! THIS is one of the best vampire harry/draco fics that i have ever read. I couldn't stop reading once i's addicting:) I'm getting really nervous for harry *starts to bite nails* because i hope there will be some harry/draco love before they are seperated by that stupid girl *stomps foot* Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! *nails are gone* Keep writing!
Drovna Malfoy chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
Wonderful! Please continue soon
Ceilidh of One chapter 16 . 10/3/2006
Bwah. Tarot. My dad is obsessed with it, he went so berserk when I told him I bought a hand-drawn tarot deck from an oddly-dressed lady playing an accordian at the market.

Why would they stare at Harry about his cards, though? The lovers? Oh wait, people might stare if it's Harry and Draco on the card. Silly me.
thrnbrooke chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
Holy moly! So much is going on! Who is Erus and what happened to him? How did Draco get out of that place? What did they do to him? What is going on at Hogwarts? Why hasn't Draco told Harry the truth yet? What happens next?
Ceilidh of One chapter 14 . 12/4/2005
That's awful! Is this place like those old asylums where they'd try to torture people with mental problems until they were sane again? *shudder*
Dahlias chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Is Harry turning into a Dementor or something?