Reviews for Filling in the Gaps
j0k3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
LOVE IT!

love all your fics btw, so youll go on my author fav list "P
Spiderweed and Silverdew chapter 1 . 12/22/2008

Definitely the funniest story I have read this week! *Thumps up for Minerva*
aquickdisguise chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
!

So disturbingly fantabulous!

I love Draco's reaction... (o.0)
Lady Sikerra chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
You know, I think I might have to read that a few more times tonight. That was...um...interesting. Oh, who the fuck am I kidding, that was brilliant! I'm a dork, yay, w00t! Anyway, I positively loved that!
Frizance chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great fic.
bookwmnjan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh MY! Severus and Albus filling Minerva's gaps...in the hallway yet! WooHoo! Thanks for a cute story.
shadowycat chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Very amusing. Sometimes the obvious answer just doesn't seem possible, I suppose. ~smirk~ ;)
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
LOL! "You don't think the three of them...?" I suppose we'll have to use our imaginations to find the answer to that question. A man in each hand, huh? Decisions, decisions. Go Minerva!

-April :-)
Motet chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Is this a SS/MM? OH! I hope it is!D
Morgana-Alex chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Well my imagination is certainly filling in a few gaps. A great oneshot and who'd have thought Snape protecting Minerva. ;-) JA
mascaret chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
*sqeaks in a very Flitwick kind of way* Oh my )
slytherin-punk-rocker311 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Haha! Funny. I was reading this and thinking, "Oh, no, gross! Sevvie and McGonagall snogging! Eww! She's much too old for him! And worse ... Dumbledore and Minerva snogging while Sevvie watches for perverted entertainment! Shield my virgin eyes! EGAD!" But then I got the end, breathed my sigh of relief, and laughed. Thanks so much for writing this; very funny.
Sirius-ly Psycho chapter 1 . 6/21/2004