Reviews for A Whack to the Noggin
Yuen chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
This story is the funniest I've ever read! I've never laughed so hard in my entire life~ XD *huggles you~*
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This is for Chapter 4

"Dude" I hope you update soon this is my last comment for now

anyways GO REBECCA! Why doesn't serra bother Barte that would be "fun"

anyways that all I've to say for now this is my last lifetime I enjoy your story and please update!
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 4 . 2/20/2005

Rebecca: I'll do it for him since he is laughing his "donkey" off

~Matthew's pot is "frighting"

~Me fireing Plungers is sweet! *Fire behind her*

~Do we have to pity Erk? (Remember this is from the author*

~I hope Barte and Lowen go missing

~The magazine and coin are funny

~Why would the tactician, thief and swordsmen know that?

~Marcus and Oswin should get killed off or something or have them talk about "Flower Arrangements"

!Love the story

*supports story*
someone. i think chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
yeah this story is goofy, but it's still cool. i like the fact that you seem to be putting in a Guy/Priscilla pairing!
A loser with no life chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Very good story. Has humor and several lemons(which is a good combination).
Scarabsi chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Horribly stupid indeed. You insulted Guy. I'm going to plummel you now with... SWORD-SAMA! *brandishes her sword* SWORD-SAMA SAYS POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Weaselpalooza chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
oh my...

*dies laughing*
LOLFun chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
(Hysterical Laugher)(Regains composure)I coudn't stop laughing in the middle of it and had a hard time getting though the rest... I can't read with tears of laughter in my eyes. It helps a little that I'm tired beyond reason but it really is funny. All pleasantries I'm suppost to write are implied.
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
hahahaha...Helmans to do list is funny,yet wrong
RianneHime chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
GUY! _ Guy's my favorite character! I'm glad you didn't make him stupid, you just made fun of his admittedly girly appearence. I liked it, keep writing!

*is too lazy to log in*
xZero84x chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
? wasnt the main character suposed to be bartre? didnt really see bartre alot in this one..
Inferno-Hero chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Heh the deadly braid of doominess and AHH OH NO LORD HELMAN HULA (burning eyes die eeps)

ChiptuneImpulse chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
great story that was funny I can't stop laughing
xZero84x chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
hahaha keep writing...
Weaselpalooza chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Wow...that hilarious..the onyl thing I can suggest is use a few more pronouns...but its great