Reviews for Locked Together
Anti Romione chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
The next day, Hermione woke up in her chamber with her face aching from all of the slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face. There were slap marks on her face. The nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by the servants. Hermione walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at them, especially her vitriolic best friends Ron and Maud. "Good morning, Miss Granger. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Miss Granger." It was Martha the servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Hermione said nothing, but continued to glare at her face in the mirror wondering if her friends really thought about her. "Miss Granger ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Hermione under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. "I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Hermione exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "But Hermione, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Hermione?" "WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!" Hermione screamed. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them began to lift Hermione onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You need to eat, Hermione." She said as she moved the spoon towards Hermione's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Hermione knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Hermione ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Miss Granger." Hermione ignored him.
"You've quite made a mess. Your parents are unimpressed and they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you desecrated it as you've done. It is also an insult to your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning–"
"WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN IT?" "Your parents have asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." She approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him with pure rage. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your parents. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "YOU'RE SO STUPID!" Hermione yelled. Hermione had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. She was too busy being filled with pure rage all because of the friendship anger issues she had with Ron and Maud. Maud and Ron usually got along better than her and Ron could. A few days ago, Hermione had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Hermione, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Hermione responded, "I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Hermione. You're smarter than that. You should be more polite, Miss Granger." Hermione stuck went to prepare the meal. She caught large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray as she just banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look and yelled, "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, AND UGLY WHALE!" She yelled at him in disgust and stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Hermione's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face easily, entirely pure beat red and her hands balled up in fists. "WELL THIS SUCKS ANYWAY!" Hermione shouted as she begun to turn away from the room and begun storming and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watch Hermione stomp and storm down the hallway. Hermione ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. She then finally made it to her room. She opened the door, walked in it and slammed the door with so much force that it echoes throughout the halls. Everyone and everyone else looked at each other in confusion. Hermione, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Ron and Maud for their disagreement with her.
Anti Romione chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
The next day, Hermione woke up in her chamber with her face aching from all of the slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face. There were slap marks on her face. The nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by the servants. Hermione walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at them, especially her vitriolic best friends Ron and Maud. "Good morning, Miss Granger. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Miss Granger." It was Martha the servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Hermione said nothing, but continued to glare at her face in the mirror wondering if her friends really thought about her. "Miss Granger ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Hermione under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. "I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Hermione exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "But Hermione, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Hermione?" "WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!" Hermione screamed. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them began to lift Hermione onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You need to eat, Hermione." She said as she moved the spoon towards Hermione's mouth. "Here it is comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Hermione knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Hermione ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Miss Granger." Hermione ignored him.
"You've made quite a mess. Your parents are unimpressed and they would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you desecrated it as you have done. It is also an insult to your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning–"
Anti Romione chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Hermione responded, "I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE A STUPID SERVANT!" "That's not very polite, Hermione. You're smarter than that. You should be more polite, Miss Granger." Hermione stuck went to prepare the meal. She caught large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray as she just banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look and yelled, "TAKE IT ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FEEDING YOU. YOU'RE A...YOU'RE JUST A... BIG...OLD, AND UGLY WHALE!" She yelled at him in disgust and stomped and stormed off away. As if on cue, Hermione's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face easily, entirely pure beat red and her hands balled up in fists. "WELL THIS SUCKS ANYWAY!" Hermione shouted as she begun to turn away from the room and begun storming and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watch the Hermione stomp and storm down the hallway. Hermione ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. She then finally made it to her room. She opened the door, walked in it and slammed the door with so much force that it echoes throughout the halls. Everyone and everyone else looked at each other in confusion. Hermione, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Ron and Maud for their disagreement with her.
Elli-Rose123 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
such a great story ! please put up the next chapters soon :)
lauren chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
i love your story ! its really creativly written D
Dayyy213 chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
i love this story! keep going!
lovintwins chapter 9 . 2/28/2007
loved the update hope to read the rest dont take another year to update :)
Flash990 Harry Potter fan chapter 9 . 2/13/2007
AWESOME!
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is so cute! I love it! I've been totally in the mood for fluffy fics, this is awesome! added to story alert!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
yay you're back cant wait for more
fanficfan1037 chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
This story is cute! Please update SOON!
harmswife chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
I just stumbled upon this fic. It is making me laugh.

One thing I noticed, in chapter four (We’ve been fighting for years! Since first!” Harry informed Harry.) Is this suppose to be Hermoine informed Harry?
Miss-Frenchie chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
aw man, i was hopin they'd share the blankets. lol. anyway great story.
beardie04 chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
looking forward to next chapter
renee chapter 8 . 12/18/2005