Reviews for Tragedian
BAW chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
A very good story. If you read about Wm. McGonagall, you will see that in addition to being one of the worst poets in the English language, he was very eccentric-it seemed he just didn't know how to behave around people. He wasn't mean or abusive or anything like that, it was just as though social interactions were a game to which he had never learned the rules. Perhaps today we'd consider him mildly autistic, but with Rowling goggles one could easily think he was a Squib who never learned how to act in the Muggle world.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hahaha! Yes, I know he exists! I was wondering if they were related... poor mouthless Albus :D
green dame chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
lol Poor Minerva! not only Black had relatives he was ashamed of lol I like comment about Fileas and cold shower from Albus lol
pheobs61 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my Gosh this was Hilarious! I was just reading about William t McGonagall! I'm so glad I knew that he really existed and was the worst poet ever...or so they say, It's really all a matter of opinion...What makes it really funny is that he thought he was great, even asking Queen Victoria if he could be Poet Laureate, lol and the town past time 'poet baiting' lol

Nice one!
chisanaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
LOL

I never knew of him... and I see he even is Scottish!

Poor Albus! He was only telling the truth!

Keep writing!

Isabel
aelurus chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Hee hee! That was a nice little piece. :)
sprite chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Very cute!
Troodon chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Really? I didn't know about the poet person. Another very different, unique fic you've written here, I'm getting hooked! :D
Nephthys Snape chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hilarity ensues! A great little story to bring a smile to the face.
rogueinker chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Your beginnings never fail to provoke attention. AD was asking for it surely. Thanks for the laugh.
Teddy78 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Okay, now that I've stopped laughing I can tell you: that was great. Thanks for the laugh. And William Topaz McGonagall's poems are really as bad as they say!
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
What a cute piece! *laughs and shakes head* Poor, poor Albus. Note to self: never insult a Scotsman (or woman!) lest you suffer the loss of your mouth. :)

Perchance there will be chappies of your other fics soon? *hopeful*
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
LOL That's fantastic! I love it! Laura :)
Lady Angharad chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hee-hee! Thanks for the giggle!