Reviews for Tragedian
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hilarious! Loved reading this.
ArchSorceressoftheCoven chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
*huggles* Great story, mascaret! Funny, you just told me to go read this...

spike-fan: Keep your comments to yourself. If you don't truly know who wrote something, do as Min said, before one of us does something similar for you. William Topaz McGonagall did write awful poems- I'm British, too. I should know.

I loved Min's attitude; she, once again, got the best of Dumbles. Keep up your great work! Get moving with the PM&T, Forsaken, and CC... I talk to you practically every day and you still haven't posted anything new! *smacks upside head*

Love you anyway!
Margo Wulfric chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Minerva's reaction was the best, hehehe. Snape and Filius were great as well. Only I was looking forward to another chapter of PM&T.
Dicere chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hee! Oh, ow, that hurts! (The bad poetry, I mean, not the story.) Especially the 'cow' one... oh, poor man! And who was the person who published that dreck? They own half the responsibility of inflicting verse so truly dreadful onto an insuspecting and surely undeserving public!

*Loved* Minerva's reaction. An old truism made reality.

Now off to see what other verses of this famous failure are lurking on the net. As always a lovely, original work... which is why you're on my favorites list for life!
mugglemin chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like your short stories, and this was a nice idea. Not quite up to your usual standard, though, but I don't know why I think that. Could just be the mood I'm in...By the way, what's an "upperclassman"? I am a Brit, and don't understand this term...

Looking forward to your next offering!
spike-fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Actually, William McGonagall and his poetry are the creation of Spike Milligan. Credit where it's due, please.
needsmorefemslash chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hahahah! That was great! hmm, I do wish you would get up another chapter of PM&T though. I'll die without it. You dont want that on your concience now do you? lol

~Kate